Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
embroidered | embroidery
Pages in category "Embroidery"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- All the cows which were given in charity were covered with nice gold-embroidered garments, and their horns were bedecked with golden rings; their hooves were covered with silver plate, and they wore garlands of flowers
- At that time Arjuna, the great warrior and conqueror of sleep, who is the intimate friend of the most beloved Supreme Lord (Krsna), took up an umbrella which had a handle of jewels and was embroidered with lace and pearls
- I beg to acknowledge receipt of the following presentation for my Lord Sri Sri Radha Krsna. One handkerchief cloth finely embroidered in colors for offering with Aratrik, one set of clothes for the Deities, and ISKCON bullets ( sweetballs)
- I think you can prepare one silver flute and I am inserting measurement. It should be with golden relief work - raised embroidery-like designs - on the body of the flute. The length of the flute may be 5 inches
- King Nrga said, "All the cows were purchased with money earned legally. Furthermore, their horns were gold-plated, their hooves were bedecked with silver plating, and they were covered with necklaces and with silken wrappers embroidered with pearls"
- Krsna, the enemy of Agha, always looked beautiful with His incomparable helmet, His earrings made of diamonds, His necklace of pearls, His bangles, embroidered garments and the beautiful rings on His fingers
- The houses were decorated with costly jewels, and each and every house had nice compounds of trees bearing fruits and flowers. The corridors and verandas of the houses were decorated with silk cloth and embroidery work in jewels and pearls
- They (Krsna and Balarama) also learned different types of sewing and embroidery work, as well as how to manipulate thin threads for dancing puppets