Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
emblem | emblems
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Emblem"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Maha-Visnu possessed dazzling beauty, and His palms were like lotus flowers. He was further beautified by the different emblems of the visnu-murti - the conchshell, club, disc and lotus flower - which He held in His four hands
- Maharaja Pariksit wanted to kill the personified Kali, who was attempting to kill a cow, the emblem of peace and religion
- My dear mother, Devahuti! O emblem of peace! My weapon, the disc of time, never vanquishes those for whom I am very dear - for whom I am the Supersoul, son, friend, spiritual master, well-wisher, worshipable Deity and desired goal
- The bull is the emblem of the moral principle, and the cow is the representative of the earth. When the bull and the cow are in a joyful mood, it is to be understood that the people of the world are also in a joyful mood
- The emblem of Hanuman on the flag of Arjuna is another sign of victory
- The purusa, the enjoyer, is inactive and without material qualities, although at the same time He is the master, existing separately in each and every body as the emblem of knowledge
- There were also many other temples of various forms of the SPG Visnu, established by great sages and demigods. These temples were marked with the chief emblems of the Lord, and they reminded one always of the original Personality of Godhead, Lord Krsna
- They hastened toward Krsna on chariots with brahmanas bearing flowers. Before them were elephants, emblems of good fortune. Conchshells & bugles were sounded, & Vedic hymns were chanted. They offered their respects, which were saturated with affection