Category:Early in the Morning
"early in the morning" |"early morning"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Early in the Morning"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.
- According to Vedic injunction, one has to take his bath early in the morning even during the month of Magha (January-February)
- After His meditation, Lord Krsna would regularly bathe early in the morning with clear, sanctified water. Then He would change into fresh clothing, cover Himself with a wrapper and engage Himself in His daily religious functions
- After rising very early on the sixth day, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu started to leave, and five devotees began to follow Him
- After taking His bath early in the morning, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would go see Lord Jagannatha in the temple. Then He would perform sankirtana with His devotees
- After taking Lord Jagannatha's permission early in the morning, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu departed, and all the devotees of Orissa began following Him
- After taking prasadam, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu remained there for the night. Early in the morning He began walking, and finally He reached Bhuvanesvara
- All the members of the household should be engaged in the daily service of the Lord, beginning from morning (4 a.m.) till night (10 p.m.) by performing mangala-aratrika, niranjana, arcana, puja, kirtana, srngara, bhoga-vaikali, sandhya-aratrika, etc
- All the unmarried gopis in Vrndavana used to daily worship goddess Katyayani early in the morning after taking a bath in the river Yamuna. Katyayani is another name for goddess Durga
- Allured by the Bhattatharis, Krsnadasa went to their place early in the morning. The Lord also went there very quickly just to find him
- As early morning is the period for spiritual cultivation, the beginning of evening is the period for passion. Demoniac men are generally very fond of sex enjoyment; therefore they very much appreciate the approach of evening
- As soon as there is a little light in the sky early in the morning, we can understand that the sun is in the sky. Similarly, since there is some consciousness in all bodies - whether man or animal - we can understand the presence of the soul
- At both junctions of day and night, namely, in the early morning and in the evening, he should be fully absorbed in thoughts of the spiritual master, fire, the sun-god and Lord Visnu and by chanting the Gayatri mantra he should worship them
- At this age, whenever Krsna begins to vibrate His flute early in the morning, all of His friends immediately get up from bed just to join Him in going to the pasturing grounds
- Because the Lord had departed, the devotees, unable to see Him early in the morning, began to search for Him with great anxiety
- Beginning early in the morning, Nrsimhananda Brahmacari cooked many varieties of food, including vegetables, cakes, sweet rice and other preparations
- Brahma is teaching us the beginning of arcana regulations from morning to night. Early in the morning, the devotee has to rise from his bed and pray to the Lord, and there are other regulative principles for offering mangala-arati early in the morning
- Early in the morning people come here, and not seeing You present, they simply tax my brain
- Early in the morning, a mild breeze would carry the aroma of the parijata flower, and Krsna would smell it just after rising from bed
- Early in the morning, the gopis used to go to the bank of the Yamuna to take a bath. They would assemble together and, holding one another's hands, loudly sing of the wonderful pastimes of Krsna
- Early the following morning, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to see Lord Jagannatha in the temple, and He saw the Lord rise from His bed
- I go in the morning for little morning walk because the body, whole day if I sit down, it may be jammed. Therefore, for body's sake, I go for little walking
- If the tenants become devotees and follow our principles, arising early like the others, then we can forgo their rent, but no nonsense concessions of sitting room
- In India we have got experience how in the morning the cowboy takes some food from the mother and with the cows he goes to the field. The cows are let loose on the grazing ground. They are enjoying, and this cowboy is sometimes singing
- In Krsna's absence, the gopis had been coming dutifully to visit mother Yasoda's house early in the morning. They knew that Nanda Maharaja and mother Yasoda were always grief-stricken
- In Mathura and Vrndavana, where we had a chance to stay, people are awake from early in the morning at 4 A.M. up until nighttime and are constantly engaged, some way or other, in chanting the holy glories of the Lord
- In the morning, the gopis prepared for morning arati by lighting their lamps and sprinkling butter mixed with yogurt. After finishing their mangala-arati, they engaged themselves in churning butter from yogurt
- It is stated here (in SB 3.22.23) that early in the morning there were musicians who used to sing with musical instruments about the glories of the Lord, and the Emperor (Manu), with his family, used to hear about the pastimes of the Supreme Person
- Mahat-seva means if you, by chance, you get in contact of a great personality, great soul who knows Krsna science, you just try to please him. Therefore we, every day in the morning, we sing yasya prasadad bhagavat-prasadah
- May Lord Damodara protect me in the early morning, and may Lord Visvesvara protect me during the junctions of day and night
- Mother Yasoda addressed Balarama thus: "My dear Rama, the glory of Your family, my dear child, please come back with Your younger brother Krsna immediately. You have been engaged in playing since early morning, and You must be very tired"
- Mother Yasoda told Krsna, "My dear Krsna, do You think that You are a street boy? You have no home? Please come back to Your home! I see that Your body has become very dirty from playing since early morning. Now come home and take Your bath"
- On the eleventh day of the full moon, Ekadasi, Maharaja Nanda observed fasting for the whole day, and just early in the morning of the next day, Dvadasi, he went to take a bath in the river Yamuna
- Once the Lord desired to go early in the morning with all His cowherd boyfriends to the forest, where they were to assemble together and take lunch. As soon as He got up from bed, He blew His buffalo-horn bugle and called all His friends together
- Once, early in the morning when Krsna returned home after performing His rasa dance, Mother Yasoda looked upon Krsna's face and addressed Him thus
- Saints and sages in the renounced order of life go to the houses of the householders at the time they milk the cows, early in the morning, and ask some quantity of milk for subsistence
- Seeing this, Maharaja Prthu became very angry, and his eyes became as red as the early-morning sun. Placing an arrow on his bow, he chased the cow-shaped earth wherever she would run
- Sometimes they (yogis) go early in the morning to Jagannatha Puri, to Ramesvaram, to Haridwar, and take their bathing in different Ganges water and others. That is called laghima-siddhi. He became very light
- Students who do not pray or meditate in the early morning, and again in the evening, gradually become agnostics, and their minds float about aimlessly without purpose
- Take in the morning sugar candy juice. Just soak some sugar candy overnight in water and take early in the morning and that will help you. Don't take any fatty vegetables. Take green vegetables in salad with lime juice. Green papaya boiled is also nice.
- The fact was that Nanda Maharaja wanted to take a bath in the river Yamuna early in the morning before the sunrise, but somehow or other he was a little too early, and he bathed at an inauspicious time. Consequently he was arrested
- The Kesi demon was killed in the early morning, and after that the boys (Krsna and His friends) went to tend the cows on Govardhana Hill, and it was there that Vyomasura was killed. Both (Kesi and Vyomasura) demons were killed in the morning
- The next day, early in the morning, the Lord took His personal associates with Him and, with His own hand, smeared sandalwood pulp on their bodies
- The next day, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His personal associates got up in the dark and attentively took their early-morning baths
- The next day, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went with His personal devotees to see Lord Jagannatha when Lord Jagannatha arose early in the morning
- The Vedic rites and rituals are imperative for neophytes: comprehending all kinds of prayer three times a day, taking a bath early in the morning, offering respects to the forefathers, etc
- The word pratah-krtya in the present verse of the Caitanya-caritamrta means that one should evacuate regularly in the morning and then cleanse himself by taking a bath
- There is the following description of Mother Yasoda's affection for Krsna: After rising early in the morning, Mother Yasoda first of all offered her breast milk to Krsna, and then she began to chant various mantras for His protection