"each universe"|"each material universe"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Enters Each and Every Universe (3 P)
Pages in category "Each Universe"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- In each universe there is one Lord Brahma, and there are other demigods on other planets, but there is only one sun
- It appears from this verse of Srimad-Bhagavatam that the sun is the source of light for all the planets in the universe. The modern scientific theory which states that there are many suns in each universe is not supported by this verse
- The conception of God, greater than the greatest, and smaller than the smallest. That is God. He can produce these big, big universes simply by breathing, and again - we do not know how many atoms are there in each universe - He can enter in each atom
- The Lord (Maha-visnu), although lying in the Causal Ocean, came out of it, and dividing Himself as Hiranyagarbha, He entered into each universe and assumed the virat-rupa, with thousands of legs, arms, mouths, heads, etc
- There are millions and trillions of universes, and each universe, there are millions and trillions of planets, and each planet there are millions and trillions of living entities. So all of them combined together is only a portion of God's children