Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Duly"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total.
- A person born a sudra is not barred from such spiritual initiation, provided he is approved by the spiritual master, who is duly authorized to award a disciple the right to be a brahmana if he finds him perfectly qualified
- All the children of the brahmana had duly grown up. After returning to Dvaraka, Lord Krsna and Arjuna delivered to the brahmana all of his sons
- All the members of the Yadu dynasty were naturally very beautiful, yet on this occasion, when they appeared duly decorated with gold necklaces and flower garlands, dressed in valuable clothing and properly armed with their respective weapons
- All the mysteries of transcendental realization are duly experienced by Narada Muni himself, and therefore by hearing such an authority one can have some idea of the results of devotional life
- Amongst the regulated poetry, the Gayatri mantra, which is chanted by the duly qualified brahmamas, is the most prominent
- Arjuna duly carried the message of the girl Kalindi to Krsna, although Krsna, as the Supersoul in everyone's heart, knew everything. Without further discussion, Krsna immediately accepted Kalindi and asked her to sit down on the chariot
- I accept them all as my duly initiated disciples. Their new spiritual names are as follows: Scott Wheeler Whitley - Sauri das; Howard Lee Sewell - Haravapu das; Roberta Marie Rivet - Radhanarupini dasi; Shinna Theresa Diaz - Sakhi dasi
- I am sending you therefore one copy of Gayatri mantra on a small tape along with specific directions for performing the ceremony. Also enclosed you will find one sacred thread duly sanctified by me and it is for Dharmaraj
- I am very glad to know that you are feeling happy in Krsna's service and you are chanting His holy Names regularly according to the Vaisnava prescription. I am very glad that you have requested initiation and I have duly chanted your beads
- I beg to thank you very much for your kindly remembering me on Vyasa Puja birth day, and I have duly received your gift of $50.00, and I have appreciated your warm sentiments with great satisfaction
- I have accepted you both as my duly initiated disciples and your names are as follows: Navina-Krsna dasa and Mahanandini devi dasi
- I have already duly received the invitation from Harvard University
- I have been informed of unauthorized attempts to sell land there which is legally owned by the International Society for Krishna Consciousness. Unless transactions are authorized by my duly appointed representative, Mr. Brent Selden, they are illegal
- I have duly chanted on the threads of the three men recommended by you for Second initiation, Viraha, Pramona, and Tamoha, and you may also distribute gayatri mantra to Vara devi dasi
- I have duly chanted them as you have desired, and they are returned herewith enclosed. However, in future, please be very careful to keep these sanctified beads. You should be more heedful
- I have duly received your bags for the beads and thank you very much. I hope you are Kirtana nicely and feeling transcendental happiness
- I have gladly consented to accept him as my duly initiated disciple, and to give him Gayatri mantra also
- I have heard that you are now the president of Amsterdam temple so I am informing you that, upon the recommendation of Aksojananda, I am happy to accept the two boys as my duly initiated disciples
- Jita Garisa Das Brahmacari is duly accepted by me as a second initiated disciple. Hold a fire ceremony and let him hear the tape of the Gayatri mantra chanted by me through the right ear
- Junior Haridasa afterwards committed suicide due to being disassociated from the company of the Lord (Caitanya), and the news of suicide was duly related to the Lord
- Just like at the present moment, the government has got inspectors to see, inspect the schools, whether the teachers are duly discharging their educational curriculum, similarly, formerly the king, he was raja-danda-vit
- Now I have enclosed three sacred threads duly chanted by me. In Rupanuga Maharaja's absence, you may obtain a tape and instructions from Bali Mardan Maharaja in New York and hold one fire sacrifice
- Now you should duly perform the yajna, chanting on their beads, and instruct them carefully to follow all the rules and regulations. At the same yajna you may also perform the second initiation of the three Brahmins
- On the bank of the River Sarasvati there were eleven places of pilgrimage, namely, Trita, Usana, Manu, Prthu, Agni, Asita, Vayu, Sudasa, Go, Guha and Sraddhadeva. Vidura visited all of them and duly performed rituals
- One should leave home and practice self-control. In a sacred place he should bathe regularly and sit down in a lonely place duly sanctified
- One should remain satisfied with one woman, being duly married. One can satisfy one's lusty desires with his wife without creating disturbances in society and being punished for doing so
- Ramananda Raya said, "I duly informed King Prataparudra of Your order for me to retire from service. By Your grace, the King was pleased to relieve me of these material activities"
- Regarding the initiations, I have duly initiated them as follows: Matt Johnson- Mahaksa, Greg Price- Daksa, Rick Parish- Rtu, Mike- Manohara
- So far your question, how far should the orders of my duly appointed officers like GBC, etc., be obeyed and followed, the answer is that they must always be followed exactly as he says
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "My dear Ramananda, you should make this request after duly considering whether it is befitting for a sannyasi to meet a king"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu taught Rupa Gosvami all the conclusions He had heard from Ramananda Raya and duly empowered him so that he could understand them
- Subhadra was duly married with Arjuna, and Abhimanyu was born of Subhadra. At the premature death of Abhimanyu, Subhadra was very mortified, but on the birth of Pariksit she was happy and solaced
- The man brought before Lord Krsna by the doorkeeper (of Sudharma assembly house) was a messenger from all these imprisoned kings. Being duly presented before the Lord, the man began to relay a message from the kings, as follows
- The queens at Dvaraka were svakiya, or duly married wives, but the damsels of Vraja were young friends of the Lord while He was unmarried
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead welcomed Lord Siva and Uma with great respect, and after being seated comfortably, Lord Siva duly worshiped the Lord
- There is additional evidence in the Agastya-samhita, "A person who is engaged duly in the service of Lord Ramacandra is also not required to discharge the ritualistic principles which are indicated in the Vedic supplimentaries"
- There is no harm in coeducation in the schools and colleges, provided the boys and girls are duly married, and in case there is any intimate connection between a male and female student, they should be married properly without illicit relation
- There were many kings of different provinces such as Kuru, Srnjaya and Kekaya, and Lord Krsna duly reciprocated greetings and respects with them
- When the brahmanas' wives returned, the sacrifice was duly and nicely executed. One of the brahmanas' wives, however, who had been forcibly checked from going to see Krsna, began to remember Him as she heard of His bodily features
- With the death of Kamsa his cows were released, and now Vasudeva gave the actual cows to the brahmanas. Then Balarama and Krsna were duly initiated with the sacred thread ceremony, and They repeated the chanting of the Gayatri mantra
- Yasoda took her bath and dressed herself nicely, and taking child Krsna, duly dressed and bathed, on her lap, she sat down to hear the Vedic hymns chanted by the brahmanas
- You should duly collect for Mayapur and I shall advise you when the time comes for utilizing the money. In the mean time go on collecting. I thank you very much for proposing to collect $100,000 for the Mayapur project
- You should make sure that there is nice fresh, clean dress every morning, nice bathing ceremony every morning, nice offerings of prasadam. You should see that the Deity is tended for and cooked for only by the duly second initiated brahmanas
- Your original set of beads was lost in the mail and did not arrive in the packet with your letter of initiation. Brahmananda has sent one set of new tulsi beads, and I have duly chanted upon them and I am sending them to you enclosed herewith