Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
downpour | downpours|"pouring down "|"pour down"|"pours down"|"poured down"
Pages in category "Downpour"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- A devotee of the Supreme Lord who takes advantage of the beautiful and invigorating downpour of the transcendental descriptions of God found in Vedic literature finds his spiritual consciousness invigorated and refreshed
- At the present moment the consciousness is materially contaminated. Just like pouring water, water pouring, down from the cloud is pure, distilled water, but as soon as the water comes in touch with the earth it becomes muddy immediately
- The clouds' downpour is so profuse that the rains even fall on rocks and hills and on the oceans and seas, where there is no need for water
- The fire of threefold miseries experienced by materialistic men can be extinguished only by the cloud of mercy of the saints and sages who can pour down the water of transcendental messages to put an end to the miseries of the householders
- The lakes, ponds, and rivers are cleansed and invigorated by the downpour of new rainwater and thus become most beautiful
- The other gopi continued, "Does He (Krsna) propose to come back to Vrndavana to extinguish that fire, just as a cloud appears in the sky to extinguish a forest fire by its downpour"
- The pure devotee is the pleasure-possessing cloud, and when he is filled with transcendental loving service, then he can bestow his mercy as a downpour of rain - and the pleasure potency returns to the ocean of Krsna