Category:Dormant Love for Krsna
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Dormant Love for Krsna"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- According to His (Caitanya Mahaprabhu) method, if people are simply given a chance to hear about Krsna, certainly they will gradually develop their dormant awareness, or love of Godhead
- Actually, we are teaching the science of God; we are teaching how to develop our dormant propensity to love God
- All in all, however, if one simply reposes his dormant loving propensity in Krsna, then his life becomes successful
- As you begin to understand the philosophy then you will be able to present our movement so that many people may become attracted to this authorized process for developing our dormant love of God
- By associating with a devotee, one awakens his faith in devotional service to Krsna. Because of devotional service, one's dormant love for Krsna awakens, and thus one's material, conditioned existence comes to an end
- By chanting the holy name of the Lord, one dissolves his entanglement in material activities. After this, one becomes very much attracted to Krsna, and thus dormant love for Krsna is awakened
- By practicing this regulated devotional service under the direction of the spiritual master, certainly one awakens his dormant love of Godhead. This process is called abhidheya
- Everyone has dormant love for Krsna, and by culture and education that has to be awakened. That is the purpose of this Krsna consciousness movement
- Exhibiting His scholarship, beauty and fine dress, Lord Caitanya danced and chanted as He distributed the holy name of the Lord to awaken dormant love of Krsna. Thus Lord Sri Gaurasundara shone in His youthful pastimes
- If I don't find any suitable person lovable, then I turn my love to some hobby, to some animal, like that, because the love is there. So this is dormant. Our love for Krsna is dormant
- If one chants the holy name of Lord Krsna in this manner, he will certainly awaken his dormant love for Krsna's lotus feet
- If one has awakened his dormant love for Krsna, then what is the use in executing austerities and penances unnecessarily. The Krsna consciousness movement is the unique gift of Lord Caitanya to the fallen souls of this age
- If one is attracted to talks about Me and has faith in the instructions I have set forth in the Bhagavad-gita, and if one is neither falsely detached from material things, his dormant love for Me will be awakened by devotional service
- If the members of human society actually want peace of mind, tranquillity and friendly relations between men and nations, they must follow the Krsna conscious system of religion, by which they can develop their dormant love for Krsna, the S P of God
- In the beginning they may want the opulences of Krsna, but at the mature stage the dormant love for Krsna exhibited in Vrndavana becomes prominent in their hearts
- In the third stage, when one chants the Hare Krsna mantra without offenses, his dormant love for Krsna immediately awakens. This is the perfection
- It is said that although one executes severe austerities, penances and sacrifices in his life, if he fails to awaken his dormant love for Krsna, then all his penances are to be considered useless
- Maharaja Ambarisa engaged his senses in the transcendental loving service of the Lord. As a result, he awakened his dormant loving propensity for the Lord's service
- Mucukunda continued, "You (Krsna) are the supreme goal of all pure devotees, and by association with pure devotees one can develop his dormant love for You"
- Similarly, as a result of bhakti, one's dormant love for Krsna awakens. When one is so situated that he can taste the association of Lord Krsna, material existence, the repetition of birth and death, comes to an end
- Simply touching Him has awakened your dormant love of Krsna, but because you thought Him a ghost, you were very much afraid of Him
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu continued, "O Svarupa Damodara Gosvami and Ramananda Raya, hear from Me the symptoms of how one should chant the Hare Krsna maha-mantra to awaken very easily one's dormant love for Krsna"
- The aim of ISKCON is not to found a new religious sect, but to invoke the living entity's dormant love of God, and thus provide the human society of all faiths with a common platform of clear theistic knowledge and practice
- The conclusion of all revealed scriptures is that one should awaken his dormant love of Godhead. You are greatly fortunate to have already done so
- The entire process of devotional service unto the Lord is meant for awakening this dormant, eternal love of Godhead
- The perfection of human life is to develop one's dormant love for God, and thus be released from the terrible cycle of birth and death. People are so foolish that they simply waste time in temporary pursuits of material happiness
- The physician Raghunatha, also known as Upadhyaya, was so great a devotee that simply by seeing him one would awaken his dormant love of Godhead
- The power of these five principles is very wonderful and difficult to understand. Even without faith in them, a person who is offenseless can awaken his dormant love of Krsna simply by being a little connected with them
- The purpose of all religion is to understand God and develop one's dormant love of Godhead
- The root cause of devotional service to Lord Krsna is association with advanced devotees. Even when one's dormant love for Krsna awakens, association with devotees is still most essential
- This stock of love in every living entity is dormant eternal love for Krsna