Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
doll | dolls | doll's
Pages in category "Doll"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- A godly person is full of knowledge, and a demoniac person is full of ignorance. Just as a child is attracted by a beautiful doll, similarly a demon, who is less intelligent and full of ignorance, is attracted by material beauty and an appetite for sex
- A wooden doll chants and dances according to the direction of a magician but does not know how he is dancing and singing
- Although a demon may be very powerful and extraordinary in the eyes of an ordinary man in the material world, to the Lord, killing such a demon is no difficulty. He can kill millions of demons as simply as a child plays with dolls and breaks them
- Although Krsna cheated the young unmarried gopis and made them stand naked before Him and enjoyed joking words with them, and although He treated them just like dolls and stole their garments, they were still pleased with Him and never lodged complaints
- As a wooden doll dances to the will of a puppeteer, everything is accomplished by the will of the Lord. Who can understand the characteristics of the Supreme Personality of Godhead?
- As a wooden doll is made to dance by a magician, I write as Madana-gopala orders me to do so
- As the doll is all matter, so God is all spirit. But the man is half spirit and half matter
- I am sure that if we make doll exhibitions very prominent many tourists and visitors will throng in our temples
- I have requested men to come there to Mayapur. They will bring paintings for decorating the building especially the temple hall. Please see also that they get trained up nicely in making the dolls and the mrdangas
- I have seen a photo of the dolls you have made of Krishna lifting Govardhana Hill and also Balarama. Your son has sent the photo. So you have done it very nicely. Go on with this work
- I infer that "I have written" is a false understanding, for my body is like a wooden doll
- I now see You appearing like a golden doll, and Your entire body appears covered by a golden luster
- I want very extensive doll exhibits in every center. My guru maharaj used to spend lots of money on doll exhibitions on Srimad-Bhagavatam
- In India the children in good families are still given dolls of the Lord like Rama and Krsna, or sometimes the demigods, so that they may develop the aptitude of service to the Lord
- In the meantime learn more perfectly the doll making
- Same thing, just like a stone doll, when it is worshiped according to the regulative principles - Krsna. And the same doll, kept in the sculptor's showroom, it is stone. So if we keep our movement pure, then you are as strong as Krsna
- Srila Ramananda Raya replied to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "My Lord, You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead. If You like, You can cause even a wooden doll to dance"
- The books are just like sugar doll. Anywhere touch - it is sweet
- The goddess is worshiped by preparing a doll made of sand from the bank of the Yamuna
- The people of Kali-yuga, endowed as they are with limited intelligence, have rejected the priceless diamond of devotional service to Krsna and instead chosen the cheap doll of fruitive activity and dry speculation
- The world is under the full control of the Supreme Lord; therefore everyone is like a wooden doll in the hands of a puppet master
- There is a proposal to make a very grand (Doll Exhibit) exhibition in the capital of the country, Washington D.C. It is proposed to have a restaurant and bookshop attached, and everything will be held within a specially built building
- They are so expert, in one day they will make one doll. And as soon as it is little dried up, then there are cracks, then they will finish it, fill up these cracks, and then at last they fix up the head. Head at last
- This idea of doll exhibitions to demonstrate our philosophy has long been proposed, and my Guru Maharaja was very keen to execute this idea. Therefore I am just trying to give some shape to what my Guru Maharaja wanted
- We want that at every center there should be this doll exhibition. In the new New York building, one flat should be for this exhibition
- When I was there last there was one boy who was for making dolls. I want to know how the samples are coming out, if they are nice. Can he teach our students how to do this art? If so, our men can go there and learn, or should he be sent here to USA?