Category:Do Not Know How
"did not know how"|"do not know how"|"doesn't know how"|"don't know how"|"does not know how"
VedaBase query: "did not know how" or "do not know how" or "doesn't know how" or "don't know how" or "does not know how" not "did not know how to" not "do not know how to" not "don't know how to" not "does not know how to"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Do Not Know How To (3 C, 55 P)
Pages in category "Do Not Know How"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- A spirit soul, being part and parcel of the Supreme Lord, he is by nature very powerful. We do not know how much spiritual power we have got, but that is being suppressed by the material covering
- Actually I do not know how to inquire about the goal of life and the process for obtaining it. Being merciful upon me, please explain all these truths
- Arjuna did not know how many times he may have dishonored Krsna by addressing Him "O my friend," "O Krsna," "O Yadava," etc., without acknowledging His opulence
- Foolish materialistic persons do not know how they are being controlled and punished at every step by the laws of nature. They think they are very happy in the conditioned state of material life
- For this end, the goddess of fortune performed austerities for centuries, giving up all other desires and observing austere vows. Indeed, we do not know how this serpent Kaliya got such an opportunity
- O Lord, we do not know how the serpent Kaliya attained such an opportunity to be touched by the dust of Your lotus feet
- O My Lord, O Supreme Personality of Godhead, O friend of the helpless! You are the only ocean of mercy! Because I (Bilvamangala Thakura) have not met You, My inauspicious days and nights have become unbearable. I do not know how I shall pass the time
- People do not know the laws of nature, which are the rulings of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Because they are atheists of the first order, they have no faith in the existence of God and His rulings and therefore do not know how nature is working
- Prahlada Maharaja was always absorbed in thought of Krsna. Thus, being always embraced by the Lord, he did not know how his bodily necessities, such as sitting, walking, eating, lying down, drinking and talking, were being automatically performed
- Temple building or mosque building is coming down from time immemorial. People are investing their money, hard-earned money. Why? Uselessly? Nonproductive? No. They do not know. They do not know how much productive that is
- The American people have become wonderful, astonished how simply by chanting they becoming brainwashed. That is the actual fact. The rascals, they do not know how these people are giving up illicit sex, meat-eating
- The materialists, like animals, also do not know how they are being misdirected by neglecting the transcendental thought of the Supreme person
- There are many religious propagandists who do not know how the ultimate problems of life can be solved, and they also try to educate people in a form of sense gratification. This is also jiva-himsana
- There are three modes of material nature & when they are mixed with one another they become nine. When the nine are mixed they become eighty-one & the eighty-one also become mixed & thus we ultimately do not know how the delusion increases and increases
- We do not know how great He (God) is. Therefore we foolishly accept some pretender, some fraud, as God. We do not know what is the meaning of God. But it is going on. We are fools
- We do not know how people can be captivated by the bogus yoga system in which it is stated that simply by meditating fifteen minutes daily one can attain the perfection of becoming one with God
- When annihilation is performed by the flames and sparks emanating from your eyes, the entire creation is burned to ashes. Nonetheless, you do not know how this happens
- When everything disappears by the influence of His energy, the cosmic situation is one of dense darkness. The Supreme Lord, however, is the sunshine, as confirmed in the Vedic mantras: aditya-varnam tamasah parastat