Category:Do Not Allow
"do not allow"|"don't allow"|"does not allow"|"did not allow"
Pages in category "Do Not Allow"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.
- A dog always keeps himself at his master's door and does not allow any person unfavorable to the master to enter. Similarly, one should engage in the service of a Vaisnava and try to please him in every respect
- According to Vedic system, no girl should be allowed remaining unmarried. So there is no question of brahmacarini. Every girl is supposed to be married. That is the Vedic system
- All the asramas are recognized for spiritual progress, and therefore although the grhastha-asrama gives a kind of license for sex life for a certain time, it does not allow unrestricted sex life
- Another advantage of poverty is that a saintly person can easily enter a poor man's house, and thus the poor man can take advantage of the saintly person's association. A very opulent man does not allow anyone to enter his house
- Envy means the cow has got right to live. He does not allow the cow to live. That is envy
- Envy means the cow has got right to live; he does not allow the cow to live. That is envy. You cannot understand this? Suppose you are walking. You have got right to walk, I have got, and if I kill you, you cannot walk. That is envious
- Even today in Hindu society the most conservative families do not allow unmarried girls to go out freely or mix with boys
- Every disciple should always remain busy in some work for Krishna. We shall not allow to remain vacant our mind, and if the mind is always filled up with Krishna Consciousness activities, there is no chance of Maya to sit on the mind
- Everyone is born sudra. But if one does not accept the samskaras, he remains a sudra, not that sudras are not allowed to take samskara
- I am trying to go on like a young man, but sometimes the health does not allow. That is beyond my jurisdiction
- I have become very, very weak. No appetite. The brain is not working. Brain is working, but body is not allowing... Don't worry. Everyone will die, today or tomorrow. I am also old man. There is nothing to be regrettable
- If government does not allow some drunkards to drink, they will create havoc. They will distill illicit distillation of liquor. To check them, the government opens liquor shop with very, very great, high price
- If man does not allow the animals peaceful coexistence, how can he expect peaceful existence in human society?
- If the police do not allow you to perform kirtana in public places, do not disobey their orders. Try to abide by the law of the state for taking advantage of performing kirtana as far as possible
- If you do not allow to touch the water, the ground, you take it in the middle, you will find crystal, distilled water. You will find. And as soon as it comes down on the ground, it becomes muddy, the purity lost
- In the material forest, the conditioned soul sometimes contemplates great castles and skyscrapers, and he wastes his energy for such things, hoping to live in them very peacefully with his family forever. However, the laws of nature do not allow this
- In Vedic society no girl was allowed to remain independent and unmarried. Independence for women means they become like prostitutes, struggling to capture some man who will take care of her
- My father used to say, "If you do not allow the servants to steal, so don't keep." Don't keep servants. "A servant who does not steal, he is not a gentleman. He must steal"
- My suggestion to you for going to Pakistan was on the following point: if any mission goes to Pakistan from India, they will not allow
- Regarding my travelling, no, I have not stopped travelling. I am trying to go on like a young man, but sometimes the health does not allow. That is beyond my jurisdiction
- Relapse. If you do not relapse the disease, then you are nice. Similarly, to keep in Krsna consciousness means you are not diseased condition, but do not allow the disease to relapse
- See that they do not make it a free hotel for eating and sleeping. Don't allow this
- So the first and foremost thing is that you control your tongue. Don't allow your tongue to taste everything and anything
- Sri Isopanisad instructs us not to make one-sided attempts to win the struggle for existence. Everyone is struggling hard for existence, but the laws of material nature are so hard and fast that they do not allow anyone to surpass them
- Sukadeva Gosvami said, "Ambarisa Maharaj made his association only with pure devotees and did not allow his body to be touched by anyone else"
- Suppose you are destined to occupy some room, and somebody does not allow you to enter that room, is it not criminal?
- The law of nature, however, does not allow anyone immunity from old age, disease or death. Nor has the advancement of material knowledge solved these problems
- The Lord ordered Govinda, "From today on, do not allow that bauliya Kamalakanta Visvasa to come here"
- The material disease is due to thinking of becoming independent of everything. But the cruel material nature does not allow us to become independent
- The parampara system does not allow one to deviate from the commentaries of the previous acaryas
- The president cannot take any loans without authorization. This is a declaration. These things must not be allowed. Whatever he has taken must be returned and he must pay back the money that he has kept
- The real father is he who does not allow his son to taste the chewing the chewed. That is real father
- The spiritual regulative principles, however, do not allow a man to slaughter weaker animals on one side and teach others peaceful coexistence
- The Western countries, their brain is not so sharp to clearly understand the difference between visistadvaita, suddhadvaita advaita-dvaita, dvaitadvaita or advaita. (laughs) Their brain does not allow to think very deeply
- There are many rich men who keep watchdogs or doormen and put up signs that say, "Do not enter," "Trespassers not allowed," "Beware of the dog," etc
- There is no question of ill treating of our own Godbrothers simply because they are sick, nor should you allow such neglect to go on
- There is not a single Hindu in India who is not more or less Krishna Conscious. So far descendants are concerned, material nature is so strong that she does not allow anything to go on steadily
- There is superior controller, who does not allow to do this. You have to abide by the laws. This is common sense reasoning. If you are being controlled, how you become God? God means the supreme controller
- These rascal pasandis disagree with us so vehemently that some of them do not allow European and American Vaisnavas to enter the temples of Visnu
- These things have to be adjusted. You cannot follow very rigid in case of grhasthas. Some way or other, you have to adjust. We cannot allow them to be lost
- We do not allow anyone become a preacher unless he is strictly following the Vaisnava principles of no eating meat, fish, or eggs; no sex outside of marriage; no gambling; and no taking any kind of intoxication whatsoever
- We possess the living force, we perform activities, and we are immortal by our nature and constitution, but the material condition into which we have been put does not allow our immortality to be displayed
- With great pleasure I note that although the Government of Kenya did not allow me to enter the state, my work was not hampered on account of my absence