Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
distract | distracted | distracting | distraction | distractions | distracts
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Our Distractions (Disciples of SP) (8 P)
Pages in category "Distraction"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- As long as I read the Bhagavad-gita, I simply see the Lord's beautiful features. It is for this reason that I am reading the Bhagavad-gita, and my mind cannot be distracted from this
- As long as the mind is distracted towards the material, there is no possibility of concentrating one's mind and intelligence upon the Supreme Personality of Godhead or His partial representation, Supersoul
- As water in its natural state, before coming in contact with earth, is clear, sweet and unruffled, so the characteristic traits of pure consciousness are complete serenity, clarity, and freedom from distraction
- Namacarya Haridasa Thakura was taken to the jail and he told the prisoners there, oh, you are so fortunate to have this opportunity to sit and chant the Holy Names without the Maya distractions of the outer world
- Now I am concentrating on translating of Srimad-Bhagavatam and wish to not be any more distracted. But if there is opportunity, I shall be very glad to visit your center in the future
- The Lord has employed His wonderful material energy in manifesting many, many wonderful distractions in the material world, and the conditioned souls, illusioned by the same energy, are thus unable to know the supreme cause
- There are those who are not attached to the personal form of Krsna. They are so firmly detached that even in the preparation of commentaries to Bhagavad-gita they want to distract other people from Krsna