Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Distinctly"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- After seeing Krsna, Jarati sometimes said, "O You thief of young girls' properties! I can distinctly see the covering garment of my daughter-in-law on Your person"
- After seeing those footprints, they (the gopis) exclaimed, "Oh, here is the impression of the marks on the soles of Krsna's feet! All the marks, such as the flag, the lotus flower, the trident and the thunderbolt, are distinctly visible here"
- As Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya arose from bed, he distinctly chanted, "Krsna, Krsna." Lord Caitanya was very pleased to hear him chant the holy name of Krsna
- At the time of death one is certainly bewildered because his bodily functions are in disorder. At that time, even one who throughout his life has practiced chanting the holy name of the Lord may not be able to chant the Hare Krsna mantra very distinctly
- If one is serious and sincerely follows the regulative principles and chants Hare Krsna, the time will come when the symptoms will appear. Tears will fill his eyes, he will be unable to chant the mahamantra distinctly, and his heart will throb in ecstasy
- In the Vedas it is distinctly said that the perfection of life is never to be attained either by voluminous work, or by accumulation of wealth or even by increasing the population. But it is so attained only by renunciation
- In this half-external consciousness, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu talked like a madman. The devotees could distinctly hear Him speaking to the sky
- The basic Vedic injunctions never allow a person to enjoy sex with any woman except his own wife. Krsna's appreciation of the gopis appeared to be distinctly in violation of these rules
- The brahmana, being very poor, was not dressed nicely; his clothing was torn and dirty, and his body was very lean and thin. He appeared not very clean, and because of his weak body, his bones were distinctly visible
- The gopis have become purified by Krsna's glance, and as such, Cupid's influence is distinctly visible on their bodies
- The gopis were such intimate personal friends of Krsna that while He was writing the message for them He was so moved that He could not write distinctly
- The Lord, who can distinctly see the minds of others, perceived Brahma's distress and said to him: "Cast off this impure body of yours." Thus commanded by the Lord, Brahma cast off his body
- The old lady, Jatila, was not sleeping; so she could not contain her smiling, and her teeth immediately became distinctly visible. This is an instance of vihasita smiling
- The purpose of knowledge is to understand distinctly that the living entity has by chance fallen into this material existence
- There may be many lights, or even great elephants in the big city, but no one will take particular notice of them. But when such lights or elephants are seen near a small cottage, everyone can distinctly point them out
- There will be very, very big chaos, this godless civilization. And it is distinctly said, "There will be no grain, no sugar, no milk"
- To know distinctly the ultimate shelter of everything that be, I have described the other nine categories. The cause for the appearance of these nine is rightly called their shelter
- When noncontradictory symptoms of ecstatic love are distinctly manifest, any contradictory symptoms create a sense of abomination. Contradictory ecstatic love is called selfish
- When one is smiling but his teeth are not visible, one can distinctly mark a definite change in the eyes and in the cheeks. This is called smita smiling
- When the teeth are distinctly visible in a smile, that is called vihasita
- While the body is fit, why should we not chant the holy name of the Lord loudly and distinctly? If one does so, it is quite possible that even at the time of death he will be properly able to chant the holy name of the Lord with love and faith