Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
distaste | distasted | distasteful
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Aversion (2 C, 33 P)
Pages in category "Distaste"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- If one is advanced in Krsna consciousness, material activities, both sinful and pious, automatically become distasteful to him. That is the test of Krsna consciousness. Both pious and impious activities are actually due to ignorance
- In the material world, however, sex enjoyment becomes distasteful after a few minutes only, and it is never permanent. Because Krsna appears very much sexually inclined, He is called the new Cupid in the spiritual world
- In the spiritual world such sex pleasure appears to the enjoyer to be more and more relishable with each new feature. In the material world, however, sex enjoyment becomes distasteful after a few minutes only, and it is never permanent
- Infection of the qualities of the pure devotee means to imbibe the taste of pure devotion always in the transcendental activities of the Personality of Godhead. This transcendental taste at once makes all material things distasteful
- The sincere devotee who associates with devotees gets the opportunity to hear and contemplate this subject of the pastimes of the Lord, and the result is that he feels distaste for so-called happiness in this or that world
- Thus consciously engaged in devotional service in the association of devotees, a person gains distaste for sense gratification, both in this world and in the next, by constantly thinking about the activities of the Lord
- To return home, back to Godhead, one must be completely free from material attachment. Therefore, bhakti-yoga means vairagya-vidya, the art that can help one develop a distaste for material enjoyment