Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
dissipate | dissipated | dissipates | dissipating | dissipation
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Dissipate"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- A submissive devotee becomes automatically enlightened in all the intricacies of knowledge because the Lord, from within, dissipates his ignorance with the self-illumined lamp of wisdom
- Age after age, the Personality of Godhead and His beloved confidential-servitor devotees bestow their unbounded mercy by dissipating the darkness of nescience of the people of the world
- All glories to Svarupa Damodara and Murari Gupta! All these brilliant moons have together dissipated the darkness of this material world
- As soon as one begins acting according to his plan, his life of distress immediately begins. Therefore, one should not be ambitious to dissipate the unhappy conditions of life, for one cannot do anything about them
- As the rising sun immediately dissipates all the world's darkness, which is deep like an ocean, so the holy name of the Lord, if chanted once without offenses, dissipates all the reactions of a living being’s sinful life
- As with the rising of the sun the darkness of night is immediately dissipated, with the appearance of Pradyumna the power exhibited by Salva became null and void
- At that time, Ramananda Raya made the Lord sit down and dissipated His fatigue by fanning Him
- Being questioned, Lord Brahma immediately replied, Later I shall tell You why I have come. First of all there is a doubt in my mind which I wish You would kindly dissipate
- Better than the brahmana who knows the purpose of the Vedas is he who can dissipate all doubts, and better than him is one who strictly follows the brahminical principles
- Better than the brahmana who knows the purpose of the Vedas is he who can dissipate doubts, and better than him is one who follows the brahminical principles. Better than him is one who is liberated from all contamination, and better than him is a devotee
- Haridasa Thakura said, "As the sun begins to rise, even before it is visible it dissipates the darkness of night"
- He (Mucukunda) could see also that the dense darkness within the mountain cave had been dissipated by the Lord's presence; therefore He could not be other than the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- I (Pracinabarhi) now can understand the distinction between devotional service, knowledge and renunciation. I had some doubts about them, but you (Narada) have now very kindly dissipated all these doubts
- I do not have many followers, but I do have a select few. Because they are select, they will bring about a revolution in the world. One moon is sufficient to dissipate darkness
- If one simply chants the holy name of Krsna, this holy name will rise within one's heart like the powerful sun and will immediately dissipate all the darkness of ignorance
- In the second verse of the CC, the author offers his obeisances to Caitanya & Lord Nityananda. He compares Them to the sun and the moon because They dissipate the darkness of the material world. In this instance the sun and the moon have risen together
- It is very common for us, like Arjuna, to try to dissipate our disillusionments by our own devices, culled from our own mundane experience. This attempt to remove our daily bodily and mental difficulties is always misdirected
- Similarly, the first hint that offenseless chanting of the Lord holy name has awakened dissipates the reactions of sinful life immediately. & when one chants the holy name offenselessly, one awakens to service in ecstatic love at the lotus feet of Krsna
- Since the Lord assures that He will dissipate the results of fruitive material activities, there is no need to be worried. This process of understanding one's position as a spirit soul and then engaging oneself in devotional service is therefore the best
- The chairs and other furniture were made of ivory and bedecked with gold and diamonds, and jeweled lamps dissipated the darkness within the palace
- The important point is that as long as we are in the material modes of nature, we are always in darkness. This darkness cannot be dissipated without the presence of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The Lord is like the sun; the sun's appearance means immediate dissipation of darkness, or ignorance, and the Lord's appearance within the mind of the devotee can at once drive away the miserable material effects
- The queens said, "Dear moon-god, we think you have been attacked by a severe type of tuberculosis. For this reason, you are becoming thinner and thinner day by day. O lord, you are now so weak that your thin rays cannot dissipate the darkness of night"
- The splendor of the sun, which dissipates the darkness of this whole world, comes from Me (Krsna). And the splendor of the moon and the splendor of fire are also from Me
- The sun and moon dissipate the darkness of the external world and thus reveal external material objects like pots and plates
- The third stage is to practice the prescribed rules and regulations of devotional service. This will dissipate all sorts of misgivings and remove all personal deficiencies that hamper progress in devotional service
- These two brothers (Lord Caitanya and Lord Nityananda) dissipate the darkness of the inner core of the heart, and thus They help one meet the two kinds of bhagavatas (persons or things in relationship with the Personality of Godhead)
- This ignorance of factual knowledge can also be dissipated by Krsna consciousness, as is confirmed in the Padma Purana as follows
- We are now in material condition of life, therefore we do not understand what is God and what is our aim. Therefore it is called ajnana, ignorance. Therefore one who dissipates this ignorance, he is called guru
- What is the value of the millions of stars? But one moon, oh, dissipate the whole darkness of night. Similarly, at least those who have taken to Krsna consciousness, you become, each of you become a moon and enlighten the world
- When a devotee becomes a little proud, the Supreme Lord sometimes exhibits His supreme power to dissipate the devotee's misunderstanding. After being amply harassed by Lord Visnu's potency, Lord Siva resumed his normal, unagitated condition
- When Krsna entered the forest on the bank of the river Yamuna, the moonlight dissipated the surrounding darkness. Due to the season, flowers like the kunda and kadamba were blooming, and a gentle breeze was carrying their aroma
- Yet all unhappiness and lamentation were immediately dissipated, and people became all-jubilant. Thus Jagannatha Misra was also overwhelmed with joy
- Yudhisthira said, "Our material existence is caused by our forgetfulness of Your (Krsna's) personality, but fortunately the darkness of forgetfulness is immediately dissipated if one is privileged to hear about Your glories"