Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
disquali | disqualification | disqualifications | disqualified | disqualifies | disqualify | disqualifying
Pages in category "Disqualification"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- A conditioned soul in the material world has the disqualification of cheating. He has four disqualifications: he is sure to commit mistakes, he is sure to be illusioned, he is prone to cheat others, and his senses are imperfect
- A man is not qualified or disqualified simply by birth. Prahlada Maharaja was an asura by birth, yet he possessed all the qualities of a perfect brahmana
- A selfish man is not prepared to take to Krsna consciousness and is condemned by great devotees like Sukadeva Gosvami. In other words, possession of too many worldly riches is a disqualification for advancement in Krsna consciousness
- Because he (Dhrtarastra) was blind from birth, he was disqualified from his rightful claim to the throne of Hastinapura. But he could not forget the bereavement, and his disappointment was somewhat compensated after the death of Pandu, his younger brother
- Bhisma said, "I was opposing Krsna's most intimate friend, Arjuna - I even tried to kill him! I have so many disqualifications, and yet the Lord is still so kind that He has come to see me at the last point of my life"
- By engagement in the service of the Lord, the designative disqualifications are removed, and as pure souls they become eligible to enter into the kingdom of God
- If one poses himself as an acarya but does not have an attitude of servitorship to the Lord, he must be considered an offender, and this offensive attitude disqualifies him from being an acarya
- In the beginning it is essential that one take to the worship of Guru-Gauranga and ask their favor, for thus despite all his disqualifications one will very soon become qualified to worship the Radha-Krsna vigraha
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mercy is there for everyone. He can accept everyone. One who is sinful, that is not disqualification. Because in this age, Kali-yuga, more or less, everyone is sinful
- Lord Krsna said to Uddhava, "The distinction between qualification and disqualification may be made in this way"
- Neither the karmis nor the jnanis can fathom the depths of the science of devotional service to Krsna. Especially the foolish karmis are disqualified, for they generally consider Lord Krsna an ordinary mortal
- Not a few months. I want these seventeen pending books must be printed within two months. That I want. Otherwise disqualification
- Since the devotee is surcharged with the potency of the Lord, even fractionally, the disqualification due to lower birth cannot stand in the way
- Sometimes, however, it may be seen that a person in Krsna consciousness commits some act which may be taken as most abominable socially or politically. But such a temporary falldown does not disqualify him
- The four principles of material advancement, namely (1) high parentage, (2) good wealth, (3) high education and (4) attractive beauty, are, so to speak, disqualifications for progress on the path of spiritual advancement
- There is no bodily disqualification of a devotee, just as there is no qualitative difference between the Ganges water and the filthy drain water when they are amalgamated
- There is no use in praising someone for material qualifications or blaspheming him for material disqualifications
- Thus the brahmana charged that his newly born baby was dead due to the disqualifications of the King
- Too much attachment for material enjoyment is disqualification for spiritual life