Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
disorder | disordered | disordering | disorders | disarranged | disarrangement
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Disorder"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- A patient who is suffering from a disorder of the bowels due to overindulgence in milk products is cured by another milk product, namely curds
- A patient who is suffering from a disorder of the bowels due to overindulgence in milk products is cured by another milk product, namely curds. The materially absorbed conditioned soul can be cured by Krsna consciousness as set forth here in the Gita
- An expert physician treats his patient with a therapeutic diet. For example, milk preparations sometimes cause disorder of the bowels, but the very same milk converted into curd and mixed with some other remedial ingredients cures such disorders
- At the time of death one is certainly bewildered because his bodily functions are in disorder. At that time, even one who throughout his life has practiced chanting the holy name of the Lord may not be able to chant the Hare Krsna mantra very distinctly
- The so-called administrators are now bewildered by the influence of this age of Kali, and thus they have put all state affairs into disorder. Are you now lamenting this disorder?
- This body means combination of senses, but above the senses there is the mind. If the mind is disturbed, the senses cannot act. If the mind is in disorder, then the man is called mad, because he cannot use his senses properly