Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
dismiss | dismissal | dismissed | dismisses | dismissing
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Dismiss"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Mayavadi philosophers, who have a poor fund of knowledge, simply dismiss the subject by explaining that krsna means "black." Not understanding the qualities of Krsna, these atheistic rascals do not accept Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Mental speculations, by adding some dozens of "if's" and "maybe's," cannot aid the advancement of knowledge - on the contrary, such mental speculations will only end in despair by dismissing the case abruptly and declaring the nonexistence of God
- The cook cooking very, very nice foodstuffs in the kitchen, but he cannot eat in the beginning. That is not possible. Then he will be dismissed. The master first of all must take, and then they can enjoy
- Then Haridasa Thakura got up to leave, and the Majumadaras, the masters of Gopala Cakravarti, immediately kicked him out and dismissed him from their service
- They have dismissed God's existence in so many ways, primarily by declaring Him to be impersonal, that is, without sense perception
- This philosopher says "This suffering cannot be dismissed. Be strong to tolerate it." Other philosophers they say, "There is suffering, so make it zero." But both of them have no information that there is real life where there is no suffering