Category:Discussions of a Devotee of God
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Discussions of a Devotee of God"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- If one is a sincere and pure devotee, the material lust in his heart is completely vanquished as he discusses the lusty feelings between the gopis and Krsna, and he makes quick progress in spiritual life
- If sometimes devotees should like to come together and chant Hare Krsna and discuss, just as we instituted our Istagosthi program, then this of course I have no objection to
- In other words, devotees who are engaged in reverential devotional service should not discuss the conjugal love affairs of Krsna
- There are innumerable books which contain countless subjects for discussion among two devotees or more. Friendship should be cemented between persons with mutual interests and understanding
- Those who are karmis, jnanis or yogis are not actually fit to discuss Srimad-Bhagavatam. Only Vaisnavas, or pure devotees, are fit to discuss that literature