Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Discussing about Krsna
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Discussing about Krsna"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- A sincere student should not neglect the discussion of such conclusions, considering them controversial, for such discussions strengthen the mind. Thus one's mind becomes attached to Sri Krsna
- After they had discussed various topics about Lord Krsna, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu informed Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, "I have come to your place just to receive your order"
- Devotees of the Supreme Lord are twenty-four hours daily engaged in glorifying the qualities and pastimes of the Supreme Lord. Their hearts and souls are constantly submerged in Krsna, and they take pleasure in discussing Him with other devotees
- During the day the devotees discussed subject matters concerning Krsna, and at night there was a great festival of congregational chanting at the house of Advaita Acarya
- If one who is advanced explains (discussion of the rasa-lila) and people hear from him, certainly the hearers will be gradually elevated to the position of Krsna consciousness and liberated from materially contaminated life
- In other words, devotees who are engaged in reverential devotional service should not discuss the conjugal love affairs of Krsna
- In the beginning of this book we have discussed that when Krsna appears, all His incarnations, plenary portions and portions of the plenary portions come with Him
- In the first eleven verses of the Caitanya-caritamrta, Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami thus discusses Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu as Sri Krsna Himself, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and Lord Nityananda as Balarama, the first expansion of Krsna
- In the Seventh Chapter (of Bhagavad-gita) we have already discussed the opulent potency of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, His different energies, the inferior and superior natures, and all this material manifestation
- In this way Srila Rupa Gosvami passed his time in close association with Haridasa Thakura by discussing the pastimes of Lord Krsna in great happiness
- Raghunatha Bhatta would neither hear nor speak about anything of the material world. He would simply discuss Krsna and worship the Lord day and night
- Ramananda Raya approached Lord Sri Caitanya and offered his respectful obeisances, and the Lord embraced him. Then they began to discuss Krsna in a secluded place
- That evening, after discussing the topics of Krsna for some time, Ramananda Raya caught hold of the lotus feet of the Lord and spoke as follows
- The gopis used to discuss Krsna amongst themselves, and their talks were as follows. "My dear friends," one gopi said, "do you know that when Krsna lies on the ground He rests on His left elbow, and His head rests on His left hand?"
- The husbands began to discuss this amongst themselves: "How wonderful is the attraction for Krsna, that it has made these women leave us without any care!" This is the influence of Krsna
- The Mathura citizens discussed the dynasty of Yadu, saying that because of Krsna's appearance in this dynasty the Yadus would remain the most celebrated family in the whole universe
- The sages assembled in the forest of Naimisaranya inquired from Suta Gosvami about the birth of Maharaja Pariksit, but in the course of the narration other topics like Bhismadeva's prayers and thereafter the Lord's departure for Dvaraka were discussed
- There is no satiation in chanting the holy name of the Lord, there is no satiation in discussing the qualities of the Lord, and there is no limitation of the entourage of the Lord
- They (Krsna's sons) never discussed Krsna's pastimes in conjugal love
- They carry only waterpots, and they wear torn quilts. They always chant the holy names of Krsna and discuss His pastimes. In great jubilation, they also dance
- Those who are in the disciplic succession of the Madhva-Gaudiya-sampradaya should always feel separation from Krsna, worship His transcendental form and discuss His transcendental teachings, His pastimes, His qualities and His entourage
- Those who discuss the activities of Lord Krsna are on the highest platform of devotional life, and they evince the symptoms of tears in the eyes and bodily jubilation
- To discuss about Krsna, to hear about Krsna, to chant about Krsna, to glorify about Krsna, everything is spiritual
- When submissive Vidura, the resting place of the legs of Lord Krsna, had thus spoken to Maitreya, Maitreya began speaking, his hair standing on end due to the transcendental pleasure of discussing topics concerning Lord Krsna
- When you form this society, Krsna conscious society, and you discuss about this apavarga from the authoritative literature, just we are doing, then it becomes relishable. You cannot discuss all these thing with a storekeeper
- While discussing the transcendental vibration, they (the gopis) remembered also how Krsna dressed, decorated with a peacock feather on His head, just like a dancing actor, and with blue flowers pushed over His ear
- While Uddhava remained in Vrndavana, the inhabitants enjoyed his association. As they discussed the activities of Krsna, the days passed just like moments
- Without understanding the intricacies of Krsna, the SP of God, and without knowing His uncommon spiritual opulences, the innocent cowherd boys & men of Vrndavana began to discuss the wonderful activities of Krsna, which surpass the activities of all men