Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
discoverer | discoverers | discoveries | discovery
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Discovery"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- A great scientist may make discoveries in atomic energy for the quick destruction of the world and may be awarded the best prize in recognition of his service (or disservice)
- A great scientist may make discoveries in atomic energy for the quick destruction of the world, but he has to undergo the reactions of his work by rotating in the cycle of repeated births and deaths under the superhuman law of material nature
- All these scientists, they discover so many things. Why they did not discover something that he would not die? He would not become old? Where is that discovery? They will say: "Yes, in future"
- The demoniac persons who want to kill the Vedic culture are extremely envious of the feeble citizens, and they act in such a way that ultimately their discoveries will be inauspicious for everyone
- The discovery of nuclear energy has been disastrous to people in general because demons all over the world are manufacturing nuclear weapons
- The followers of demoniac principles are thoroughly envious of the general populace. In the present day, scientific advancement exemplifies such envy. The discovery of nuclear energy has been disastrous
- This description of a living body confirms the scientific discovery that energy exists in two forms. When one of them, the anti-material particle, is separated from the material body, the latter becomes useless for all purposes
- This study of soil is now a greatly specialized science, but formerly it was common knowledge even for the ordinary man. They learned to study herbs and plants to discover how they would act as medicine for different ailments
- We can take part in everything, politics, sociology or philanthropism, altruism, there are so many things they have discovered, provided by taking part in that department of activities we advance our Krsna consciousness. Otherwise reject. Don't take part
- We have no new discovery. We don't manufacture. This is our process. We simply follow the predecessor's instruction. That's all. Our movement is very easy because we haven't got to manufacture something