Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
discourse | discoursed | discourses | discoursing
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya's Discourses (4 P)
Pages in category "Discourses"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- Balarama said, "Ugrasrava, the son of Romaharsana Suta, should henceforth take his father’s position and continue the discourses on the Purana"
- Because of the misbehavior of Romaharsana, Baladeva killed him at Naimisaranya and appointed his son Ugrasrava, Suta Gosvami, the speaker of Srimad-Bhagavatam, to continue the discourses on the Puranas
- I can understand that this Bhagavata-dharma discourse can be held anywhere all over the world and people will come in large numbers such great distance and under all kinds of hardships just to hear our discourse
- I cannot properly describe the discourses of Ramananda Raya, for he is not an ordinary human being. He is fully absorbed in the devotional service of the Lord
- I have thus described the narration concerning Pradyumna Misra and how, following the order of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, he listened to discourses about Krsna spoken by Ramananda Raya
- I may also inform you that my followers here, who come regularly and enjoy my Keertan and discourses on the Bhagwat Geeta, - are all citizens of America. Whether I may also raise funds from them
- I offer my obeisances unto the feet of all who hear or read this discourse. Kindly hear with attention the conclusion of all these statements
- I shall be arriving there (in Vrndavana) approximately the 15th (of October) and can remain for about three weeks before going to Delhi, where we will hold our second annual Hare Krsna Festival and Bhagavata-dharma Discourses
- If one becomes a servant of the servants of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Lord Nityananda Prabhu and is favored by Them, he can believe in all these discourses
- In such discourses (Krsna-katha), unlimited transcendental pleasure is relished both by the audience and by the speaker, and therefore they can continue the topics for many thousands of years
- In that Fifth Chapter of the Brahma-samhita, the philosophical conclusion of acintya-bhedabheda-tattva is presented. The chapter also presents methods of devotional service, the eighteen-syllable Vedic hymn, discourses on the soul
- In the Vedas also it is said that by discourse on Lord Krsna's activities, one can get rid of all the disadvantages of the age of Kali
- In the Vedas it is said that by discourse on Lord Krsna's activities, one can get rid of all the disadvantages of the age of Kali
- It is due to Arjuna only that the great philosophical discourses of the Bhagavad-gita were again spoken by the Lord on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra
- Please go back home, and tomorrow we may meet again so that I may hear discourses on the sastras from your mouth
- Presently I am in Calcutta where we just held a very successful "Hare Krishna Festival" and we were drawing 35,000 people daily for hearing discourses on Srimad-Bhagavatam and Bhagavad-gita, for seeing Aratik and taking prasadam also
- Since the Lord is transcendence and His attributes are transcendental, such discourses increase the receptive mood of the purified audience
- Sri Gopala Bhatta Gosvami, the forty-seventh branch, was one of the great and exalted branches of the tree. He always engaged in discourses about love of Godhead in the company of Rupa Gosvami and Sanatana Gosvami
- That is very encouraging to me, now you are sannyasis and GBC men and I leave it to you to hold this Bhagavata-dharma discourse and Hare Krsna festival all over your country widely, and this will be the success of our movement
- The Americans are taking interest in the matter of Bhakti cult of Sankirtana movement. I am holding classes of Sankirtana and discourses on the Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam and I very glad to inform you that they are chanting the holy name of God
- The Lord defeated all kinds of scholars in discourses about all the scriptures
- The philosophy discourses we had years ago is now lying without any utility, so all your Godbrothers are very much anxious to publish it
- The programme is going on very nicely, and all the devotees are enlivened by our discourses daily in morning and evening in the Samadhi courtyard at Radha-Damodar temple
- The pure devotees of the Lord, however, can equally relish the nectar in the form of the profound philosophical discourses and in the form of kissing by the Lord in the rasa dance, as there is no mundane distinction between the two
- The servant informed them, "The day has already ended." Then Ramananda Raya ended his discourses about Krsna
- There are discussions of the differences between the qualitative incarnations, and discourses concerning the living entities, maya, the material world, the theory of transformation, the illusory energy, the sameness of this world and the Supersoul
- We are also publishing Srimad-Bhagavatam in sixty volumes. Wherever a speaker holds discourses from these books and an audience hears him, this will create a good and auspicious situation
- We are having discourses here every evening at 7:30pm on Srimad-Bhagavatam and you are cordially invited to attend the discourses as well as the Arati and the Kirtana
- What I have heard from Ramananda Raya is like a nectarean ocean of discourses about Krsna. Even the demigods, beginning with Lord Brahma, cannot understand all these topics
- When Sri Narada Muni discoursed on bhagavata-dharma, devotional service, he indicated how a conditioned soul can be liberated by engaging in the loving transcendental service of the Lord
- When the Mayavadis pretend to perform kirtana or hold discourses on the Bhagavatam for personal name and fame, they may sing and talk about Brahman, Caitanya, and Paramatma, but they cannot utter Lord Krsna's name