Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
disconnect | disconnected | disconnection | disconnects
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Split (1 C, 11 P)
Pages in category "Disconnection"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- The ISKCON branch, being directly watered by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, is becoming undoubtedly successful, whereas the disconnected branches of the so-called Hindu religion that are envious of ISKCON are drying up and dying
- The two doormen were garlanded with fresh flowers which attracted intoxicated bees and which were placed around their necks & between their four blue arms. From their arched eyebrows, discontented nostrils & reddish eyes, they appeared somewhat agitated
- There are many devotees who vow never to leave Vrndavana and Mathura. This is undoubtedly a good vow, but if one leaves Vrndavana, Mathura or Navadvipa-dhama for the service of the Lord, he is not disconnected from the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- There is nothing in the world with which the Lord is disconnected. The only thing we must learn is to excavate the source of connection and thus be linked with Him by offenseless service
- This is yoga system: bhakti-yoga. Yoga means to connect, to add, yoga. So at the present moment we are almost disconnected. Not exactly disconnected; forgotten our relationship with Krsna, or God
- When civilization is disconnected from the loving relation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, symptoms like changes of seasonal regulations, foul means of livelihood, greed, anger and fraudulence become rampant
- When one is fully absorbed in devotional service, he is completely disconnected from the two material coverings, the subtle and gross bodies