Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
disclose | disclosed | discloses | disclosing | disclosure | disclosures
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Disclose"
The following 69 pages are in this category, out of 69 total.
- Advaita Acarya disclosed the whole situation, telling Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "Wherever You are, that is Vrndavana. Now it is My great fortune that You have come to the bank of the Ganges"
- After this incident (Killing of Aristasura) that the great sage Narada disclosed to Kamsa the secret of Krsna. Narada is generally known as deva-darsana, which means that he can be seen only by demigods or persons on the same level with the demigods
- All these conclusions are unfit to disclose in public. But if they are not disclosed, no one will understand them
- Although a saintly person may not expose himself to the vision of human society, by his behavior his purpose is disclosed. To human society he should present himself like a restless child
- Arjuna inquired, "We (Arjuna and Krsna) can guess only that you (Kalindi) are searching after a suitable husband. If you don't mind, you can disclose your purpose. I shall try to satisfy you"
- At that time, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu displayed some of His divine opulences to the King, and He forbade him to disclose this to anyone
- Baladeva was actually the son of Devaki, but He was transferred from Devaki's womb to that of Rohini. This fact was not disclosed
- Because Brahma qualified himself for such reception, the Lord was pleased to disclose the purpose of Srimad-Bhagavatam. This direct instruction by the Lord to any devotee who is detached from the world of sense gratification is possible
- By the desire of Krsna, the great sage Narada appeared, he disclosed all the incidents - how Pradyumna had been stolen from the maternity home & how he had grown up & had come there with his wife, Mayavati, who had formerly been Rati, the wife of Cupid
- By the evidence of sastra, Sanatana Gosvami detected Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu to be a direct incarnation of Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, although Lord Caitanya never disclosed the fact
- Compassionate Mahatma Vidura could not stand to see the Pandavas distressed at any time. Therefore he did not disclose this unpalatable and unbearable incident (the annihilation of the Yadu dynasty) because calamities come of their own accord
- Concentration of the mind on the form of Krsna constitutes the most confidential part of knowledge, and this is disclosed to Arjuna because Arjuna is the most dear friend of Krsna's
- Etiquette is such that a person of less importance cannot ask the identity of a person of higher importance without first disclosing his own identity. King Mucukunda therefore told Lord Krsna, "My dear Lord, let me first inform You of my identity"
- Even in the material world, the father of many sons discloses the secret of his position to the pet sons. The father discloses the confidence unto the son whom he thinks worthy
- He (Akrura) related the things which had happened after the disclosure by Narada that Krsna was the son of Vasudeva, hidden by Vasudeva in the house of Nanda Maharaja. Akrura narrated all the stories regarding Kamsa
- He (Garga Muni) carefully did not disclose the fact that Balarama had also appeared in the womb of Devaki and was subsequently transferred to the womb of Rohini. Krsna and Balarama are real brothers, being originally sons of Devaki
- He began to think, "I have given my word to a brahmana in a holy place, and what I promised will certainly come to pass. I must now disclose this to my wife, sons, other relatives and friends"
- He granted to one as low as me the sight of Lord Govinda. Words cannot describe this, nor is it fit to be disclosed
- I have got some official servant, and I have got very confidential servant. So to my confidential servant everything is disclosed. He knows everything. But official servant, he may not know everything
- If a snake is given milk to drink, its poison simply increases. For a similar reason, we should not disclose our minds to the serpent Mayavadis and karmis. Such disclosures will never help
- If I love you and if I have got some secrecy, I don't disclose to you, that is not perfect love. I must deal with you open-hearted, you must deal with me open-hearted, then there is love
- In the age of Kali there are so many pretenders dressed and posed like administrators or executive heads, but their real identity is disclosed when they are challenged by a real ksatriya
- It is the duty of the spiritual master to disclose all confidential subject matter to the inquisitive and sincere disciple. Thus Sukadeva Gosvami began to explain why the killing of Aghasura was not discussed until one year had passed
- It is to be noted here that the mystery of bhakti-yoga was disclosed to Brahmaji by the Lord Himself. Brahmaji explained the same mystery to Narada, Narada explained it to Vyasa
- Kalindi replied (to Arjuna), "I think He (Lord Visnu) is the Supreme Person and just suitable to become my husband. I disclose my desire thus because you wanted to know it"
- Krsna discloses, reveals Himself, to the anasuyave, one who is not envious. And that is devotee
- Krsna is the fountainhead of the Supersoul also, as it will be disclosed in the following chapters and Arjuna is the atomic soul, forgetful of his real nature; therefore he requires to be enlightened by Kṛṣṇa, or by His bona fide representative
- Maharaja Pariksit's statement regarding the workings of the creative energy of the Lord discloses that he knew everything of the process of creation. Why then did he ask Sukadeva Gosvami for such information?
- My will I have already disclosed to you all that each and every one of you should chant the Mahamantra regularly in sixteen rounds, follow the four regulative principles, chant Hare Krsna mantra on the streets, try to distribute our books and literature
- Narada, like Vidura, did not disclose the imminent annihilation of the Yadu dynasty, but indirectly gave a hint to the King and his brothers to wait till the incident happened and the Lord departed
- No one can understand the author's mind unless the author himself discloses the meaning of his words. Therefore the Vedanta-sutra should be understood through Srimad-Bhagavatam, the commentary written by the author of the Vedanta-sutra
- Simplicity means that without diplomacy one should be so straightforward that he can disclose the real truth even to an enemy
- Sometimes the critics of SB find it difficult to find Radharani's holy name in that book, but the secret is disclosed here in the word aradhita, from which the name Radha has come. Of course, the name of Radharani is directly mentioned in other Puranas
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "I feel shameful to disclose the activities of My heart. Nonetheless, I shall be done with all formalities and speak from the heart. Please hear"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then taught the brahmana very thoroughly and requested him not to disclose the fact that He was Lord Krsna Himself
- Still, I want to hear from you (King Nrga) how you were put into this position. If you think that you can disclose this secret, then please tell us your identity
- The astrologer asked, 'Why are you unhappy? Your father was very wealthy, but he did not disclose his wealth to you because he died elsewhere'"
- The demon (Vrkasura) was greatly pacified by the sweet words of Lord Narayana in the form of a brahmacari, and at last he disclosed all that had happened in regard to the benediction offered by Lord Siva
- The father discloses the confidence unto the son whom he thinks worthy. An important man in the social order can be known by his mercy only. Similarly, one must be very dear to the Lord in order to know the Lord
- The great sage Narada then appeared and explained to her about the birth of Pradyumna and how the baby had been taken away by Sambara and later thrown into the sea. In this way the whole story was disclosed to Mayavati
- The King of heaven and the fire-god disclosed their identity, and the King (Sibi) was blessed by them
- The Lord discloses to the devotee His unlimited varieties of transcendental bodies, all identical with one another with different kinds of bodily features
- The Lord does not disclose Himself to a casual or unauthentic worshiper to be exploited
- The Lord's activities in confidential love are very rarely disclosed to the general devotees who are attracted by devotion mixed with knowledge and mysticism. Such activities are the inconceivable pastimes of the Lord
- The practical experience of Maharaja Pariksit is disclosed herein, revealing that transcendental topics of the Lord act like injections when received by the sincere devotee from a person who is perfectly uncontaminated by material tinges
- The purpose of the Vedas, as disclosed by the Personality of Godhead Himself, is to cut down this reflected tree and attain the real tree of the spiritual world
- The spiritual master is not inclined to disclose all the secrets of transcendental science unless the disciple is very submissive and devoted
- Then Ramananda Raya inquired from Rupa Gosvami about the causes of the loving affairs between Krsna and the gopis, such as previous attachment, transformations of love, endeavors for love, and exchanges of letters disclosing the gopis
- There was a great fight between the two (Siva in the form of an aborigine and Arjuna), and at last Lord Siva was satisfied with him and disclosed his identity
- They are responsible, these rascal politicians, the rascal scholars, so-called. Actually if we want good of the people, these rascals should be disclosed and people should come back. We should... Therefore we are presenting Bhagavad-gita as it is
- This knowledge (process of evolution) has existed since the Vedic time, and all these sequences are disclosed in Vedic literature; the theory of gradual evolution or anthropology is not new to the Vedas
- To disclose it is not proper, for it should be kept as confidential as the Vedas, yet I shall speak of it to make His mercy known to all
- To pacify the demon, the brahmacari told him (Vrkasura), "My dear, if you think that you can disclose the mission for which you have taken the trouble to come here, maybe I shall be able to help you so that your purpose will be easily served"
- Today I have disclosed my mind to my companion Lord Sri Krishna. There is a Bengali poem made by me today in this connection
- We cannot discover the mysteries of the Lord by our endeavors; they are only revealed, by His grace, to the proper devotees. These mysteries are disclosed to the various grades of devotees in proportion to the gradual development of their service attitude
- When all the ksatriya kings assembled saw that a poor brahmana had been garlanded by Draupadi for her lord, Sri Krsna disclosed his identity to Balarama
- When it was disclosed to Lord Balarama that the so-called sannyasi was Arjuna, who had planned such a device simply to take away Subhadra, and that he had actually taken her, He became very angry
- When Lord Krsna disclosed their disguise, King Jarasandha laughed very loudly, and then in great anger and in a grave voice he exclaimed, "You fools! If you want to fight with me, I immediately grant your request"