Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Disciples of SP Names - Initiations By Year - 1970
- As not all first initiations were recorded in letters or lectures this is only a partial listing of the first initiations of disciples of Śrīla Prabhupāda.
- 1970 - total of 33 devotees, 18 men & 15 women.
Pages in category "Disciples of SP Names - Initiations By Year - 1970"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- I am returning your beads duly chanted by me, and your spiritual name is Manmohini Dasi
- I am returning your beads herewith duly chanted on by me and your initiated name is Jyotirmayi. Jyotirmayi is the effulgent energy of Krishna
- I am very glad to accept you as my initiated disciple, and I have already returned your beads duly chanted upon by me. Your spiritual name is Dinadayadri Dasi
- I am very glad to accept you as my initiated student, and your spiritual name is Tejas Das Brahmacari. Tejas means powerful
- I am very glad to accept you as my initiated student. I am returning your beads herewith duly chanted by me. Your initiated name is Hladini devi Dasi
- I am very glad to welcome you (Goverdhan Das - G. Aram Hamamjian) as my initiated student. I have duly chanted your beads and they are returned herewith
- I am very happy to accept you as my bona fide initiated disciple, and your spiritual name is Nityananda Das
- I am very happy to accept you as my disciple as you have requested and your spiritual name is Abhirama Das Adhikari. Abhirama means one who is inclined to worship Lord Rama
- I am very happy to accept you as my disciple, and your initiated name is Kasturika Dasi. I am very glad to know that you have been recommended for initiation by Sriman Rishi Kumar
- I am very happy to accept you as my initiated disciple. Your initiated name is Mahananda Das. I have chanted your beads duly, and they are herewith returned to you
- I beg to acknowledge receipt of your letter dated 18th March, 1970. I have already chanted the beads of Srimati Maithili Dasi, and I hope you have received them back
- I beg to acknowledge receipt of your letter dated 3rd June, 1970, along with recommendation of Sriman Suridas Adhikari. So immediately I have accepted you as my disciple. Your spiritual name is Harivilasa Das Brahmacari
- I beg to thank you for your nice letter dated 10th June, 1970, along with your beads and request for initiation. So I am very happy to accept you as my initiated disciple, and your spiritual name is Sandini Dasi
- I have been very happy to accept you as my initiated disciple and your spiritual name is Indrani devi Dasi. Indrani is the wife of Indra the king of the heavenly planet. I have received your beads and have duly chanted upon them
- I have chanted one set of beads for you and they are returned to you herewith. Your spiritual name is Srilekha which means "everything very beautiful''
- I have duly chanted the beads sent by you and I am glad to accept you as my initiated disciple on the recommendation of Sriman Gurudasa. Your initiated name is Aditi devi Dasi. Aditi is the name of the mother of the demigods
- I have duly initiated him and his beads chanted by me are returned herewith. His initiated name is Madhavananda Das
- I have duly initiated the new student Elaine Marberger and her spiritual name is Daivisakti devi Dasi. I have sent her beads back by separate air post and her letter is enclosed herewith
- I have initiated Denise Clapper as you have advised, and her spiritual name is Dvijapatni
- I received their (Monique, Evelyne, and Joelle) respective letters and recommendations of initiation from Yamuna devi, and I am sending the beads by separate mail duly chanted
- Oh, Charles. Your name is Gopala dasa. Come on. Govinda jaya gopala jaya jaya. So what are the restrictions?
- On the recommendation of Gurudasa I am very glad to accept you as my initiated disciple and your spiritual name is Tribhuvanatha Das Brahmacari. Tribhuvanatha means the Lord of the Three Worlds. And Das means servant
- Your beads are returned by separate air post along with those of Srimati Lilasakti
- Your initiated name is Dindayal das Brahmacari. Din means poor and dayal means merciful
- Your name is Mrga-netri. Mrga-netri. Mrga-netri means staring eyes like she-deer. When Krsna and Radharani used to pass through the forest of Vrndavana, these deers and stags, they were looking with staring eyes -- "When Krsna will pass this way?"
- Your name is Romaharsana. Romaharsana was a great learned scholar for explaining Vedic literature
- Your name is Sridhara. Sridhara is another name of Lord Visnu. Come on. Sridhara dasa..., brahmacari? You are brahmacari? All right. Jaya. You know the mantra? What is that mantra?
- Your spiritual name, Laksmi-priya. Laksmi-priya, Lord Chaitanya's first wifes name was Laksmi-priya. Yes, so always think of Lord Chaitanya and chant Hare Krsna