Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
dig | digging | digged | dug
Pages in category "Dig"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- After a hole was dug in the sand, the body of Haridasa Thakura was placed into it. Remnants from Lord Jagannatha, such as His silken ropes, sandalwood pulp, food and cloth, were placed on the body
- After being instructed by Kamsa, the demon Kesi assumed the form of a terrible horse. He entered the area of Vrndavana with the speed of the mind, his great mane flying and his hooves digging up the earth
- After planning how to get the she-goat out of the well, the lusty he-goat dug up the earth on the well's edge with the point of his horns in such a way that she was able to come out very easily
- An expert in the study of soil can find out where gold is and then dig there. He can then analyze the stone and test the gold with nitric acid. Similarly, one must analyze the whole body to find within the body the spirit soul
- As an expert mineralogist or geologist can understand where there is gold and can then invest his money to dig there and chemically separate the gold from the ore, an expert spiritualist can understand where the soul is within matter
- He (Aristasura) roared fiercely, and after digging up the earth on the riverside, he entered the village proper. The fearful roaring of the bull was so piercing that some of the pregnant cows and women had miscarriages
- Here if we enjoy in the hotel some dancing, and next morning I'll have to go into the garbage for bringing money for that dancing. I'll work, go underground to dig out garbage. It is not like that, that Krsna has to go next morning to garbage
- If you dig on the northern side, there is a big black snake that will devour you if you attempt to dig up the treasure
- If you dig on the western side, there is a ghost who will create such a disturbance that your hands will not even touch the treasure
- If you dig up a small quantity of dirt on the eastern side, your hands will immediately touch the pot of treasure
- In the opinion of some learned scholars, eight smaller islands surround Jambudvipa. When the sons of Maharaja Sagara were searching all over the world for their lost horse, they dug up the earth, and in this way eight adjoining islands came into existence
- Is there any yoga system in the world that you can become a yogi simply by eating? Is there any yoga system? Just try to understand. Is there any yoga system simply by digging earth for gardening one can become a yogi? Is there any yoga system?
- Is there any yoga system simply by digging earth for gardening one can become a yogi?
- Ramacandra Khan ordered the servant to dig up the dirt in the place where Nityananda Prabhu had sat
- Rukmini continued, 'My dear Lord, in my previous life I may have done public welfare work, digging wells & planting trees, or pious activities such as performing ritualistic ceremonies & sacrifices & serving the spiritual master, brahmanas & Vaisnavas'
- The astrologer said, 'The treasure is in this place, but if you dig toward the southern side, the wasps and drones will rise, and you will not get your treasure'
- The astrologer said, The treasure is in this place, but if you dig toward the southern side, the wasps and drones will rise, and you will not get your treasure
- The King stated that not only had he bestowed gifts upon the brahmanas, but he had performed other pious activities, such as digging wells, planting trees on the roadside and installing ponds along the highways
- This is the material world. As soon as you get some profit here, another side loss. As soon as you want to construct a big skyscraper, another side, digging earth. Otherwise, where you get? You cannot create