- Dharma-sāvarṇi Manu
Pages in category "Dharma-savarni Manu"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- In the Brahma-savarnya-manvantara, the avatara is named Visvaksena, and in the Dharma-savarnya, he is named Dharmasetu. In the Rudra-savarnya he is named Sudhama, and in the Deva-savarnya, he is named Yogesvara
- In the eleventh manvantara, the Manu will be Dharma-savarni, who will be extremely learned in spiritual knowledge. From him there will come ten sons, headed by Satyadharma
- The Manus who are prominent within this universe are as follows: Dharmasetu as Dharma-savarni Manu, Sudhama as Rudra-savarni Manu, Yogesvara as Deva-savarni Manu, and Brhadbhanu as Indra-savarni Manu
- The names of the 14 Manus are as follows: Svayambhuva, Svarocisa, Uttama, Tamasa, Raivata, Caksusa, Vaivasvata, Savarni, Daksa-savarni, Brahma-savarni, Dharma-savarni, Rudraputra (Rudra-savarni), Raucya, or Deva-savarni, and Bhautyaka, or Indra-savarni
- The various Manus existing in one day of Lord Brahma are as follows: (7) Vaivasvata, (8) Savarni, (9) Daksasavarni, (10) Brahma-savarni, ( 11) Dharma-savarni, (12) Rudra-savarni, (13) Deva-savarni and (14) Indra-savarni