Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
dexterities | dexterity | dexterous | dexterously
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Dexterousness (2 P)
Pages in category "Dexterity"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- A pure and exclusive devotee of the Lord serves his family interest more dexterously than others, who are attached to illusory family affairs
- After seeing the beautiful bodily features of Lord Krsna, they (all the demigods) all contemplated that He was the ultimate dexterous creation of Brahma, the creator of human beings
- All these activities (the nine processes of devotion) helped him attain the perfect stage of life which defeats all dexterities of material science
- Any person who is always ready to satisfy Krsna and who is always dexterous in executing devotional service is called dharma-vira, or chivalrous in executing religious rituals
- Arjuna, his eyes blazing in anger like two red balls of copper, dexterously arrested the son of Gautami and bound him with ropes like an animal
- In Krsna consciousness the results of one's activities depend on the will of the Supreme Person. Indeed, in all cases the result is not dependent on one's own personal dexterity but is completely dependent on the will of the Supreme
- In vyabhicari ecstatic love for Krsna there is sometimes madness, dexterity, fear, laziness, jubilation, pride, dizziness, meditation, disease, forgetfulness and humbleness
- Sometimes devotees in santa-rasa become stunned, peaceful, jubilant, deliberate, reflective, anxious, dexterous and argumentative. These symptoms indicate continuous ecstasy, or established emotion
- Sometimes great emotion, bewilderment, pride, frustration, illusion, impotence, jealousy, dexterity, negligence and signs of hard labor are also manifest as unconstitutional symptoms
- The devotees of the Lord see the wonderful dexterity in everything with which they come in contact in all circumstances of eating, sleeping, working, etc
- The dexterity and sacrifice of the devoted worker, the knowledge of the sannyasi (renunciant), the stillness and profound love for Godhead of the mystic - all these qualities are included and coexisting within the qualities of the transcendental worker
- The nondevotees, who may be very dexterous in fruitive work and mental speculation, are always in ignorance. With such limited knowledge, they are unable to penetrate into the mysterious region of transcendence