Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Devotional Service to God in the Association of Devotees
Pages in category "Devotional Service to God in the Association of Devotees"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- A devotee should always aspire to live in the association of advanced devotees and engage in the service of the Lord through the parampara system. One should serve the mission of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu through the instructions of the great Gosvamis
- A person initiated into the Vaisnava cult should be offered the respect befitting a Vaisnava, which means that he should be offered service and prayers. However, one should not associate with him if he is not a fit person with whom to associate
- A person who is situated in Brahman realization, if he is put into association with devotees in pure devotional service, will immediately become attracted to the personal feature of the Lord
- The beginning of ecstatic love of Godhead is basically faith. There are many societies & associations of pure devotees, and if someone with just a little faith begins to associate with such societies, his advancement to pure devotional service is rapid
- The first initial stage is called sraddha, or a liking for the Supreme Lord, and in order to increase that liking one has to associate with pure devotees of the Lord
- The purport is that one should execute devotional service rigidly in the association of devotees so that there will be certainty in raising oneself to that ecstatic position
- The quick development process is to execute devotional service in the association of devotees, sadhu-sanga
- Then, as he (the advancing devotee) associates with devotees and tries to adopt the means instructed by the spiritual master in his own life, his misgivings and other obstacles are vanquished by his execution of devotional service
- Those who are engaged in Krsna consciousness, devotional service, make your association with them. We are therefore making different centers to give everyone the opportunity to have the association of devotee