Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Devotional Service to God in Friendship
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Sakhya-rasa - Devotional Service to God (39 P)
Pages in category "Devotional Service to God in Friendship"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- As far as the mellow of fraternity is concerned, in Vaikuntha this rasa is represented by gaurava-sakhya, friendship in awe and veneration. The other fraternity rasa, exhibited as visrambha (friendship in equality), is found in the Goloka Vrndavana planet
- Devotional service in friendship can be divided into two categories: one is to act as the confidential servant of the Lord, and the other is to act as the well-wisher of the Lord
- In the dasya-rasa one follows in the footsteps of servants like Citraka, Patraka or Raktaka. In the friendly sakhya-rasa one can become a friend like Baladeva, Sridama or Sudama
- Madhyama-adhikari adores the Lord, considering Him the object of love; he makes friends with those who are in DS; he tries to awaken the dormant love of God in the hearts of the innocent; and he avoids the atheists, who deride the very name of the Lord
- Service to the Lord is rendered in different transcendental mellows (relationships): neutral, active, friendly, parental and nuptial