Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Devotional Service to God in Former Lives
Pages in category "Devotional Service to God in Former Lives"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- If it is seen that a person has developed a high standard of devotion without having undergone even the regulative principles, it is to be understood that his status of devotional service was achieved in a former life
- In other words, this transcendental bliss is not to be enjoyed by any common man unless he is so extraordinarily fortunate as to be in association with devotees or to be continuing his previous birth's devotional activities
- Narada tells Vyasadeva, "I can observe that without any following of the regulative principles of devotional service, he is already enriched with many of the symptoms achieved by the execution of devotional service after many, many births"
- No one can take to devotional service unless he has had some previous connection with it. For example, suppose in this life I practice devotional service to some extent
- One ordinarily does not begin to practice bhakti-yoga unless he has practiced it in previous births. Moreover, one can begin bhakti-yoga only by the mercy of the spiritual master and Krsna
- Only by developing faith in the association of a pure devotee, or by having in one's previous life executed devotional activities, can one actually relish the mellow of devotional service
- The mind is the index of information about one's past and future lives. If a man is a devotee of the Lord, he cultivated devotional service in his previous life
- The Nagapatnis confirm that one cannot come in contact with Krsna without having executed pious activities in devotional service in his previous lives
- This child must be executing devotional service in her past life. Therefore, she has got the opportunity, a Vaisnava father and Vaisnavi mother. And from the very beginning of her life she is becoming Krsna conscious