Category:Devotional Service to God Is
This category has the following 64 subcategories, out of 64 total.
- ► Devotional Service to God is Easy (13 P)
- ► Devotional Service to God is Flame (1 P)
- ► Devotional Service to God is Great (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Devotional Service to God is Natural (2 P)
- ► Devotional Service to God is Potent (9 P)
- ► Devotional Service to God is Reality (1 P)
- ► Devotional Service to God is Sublime (8 P)
- ► Devotional Service to God Is The (12 C)
Pages in category "Devotional Service to God Is"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- In Srimad-Bhagavatam, devotional service is discussed to arouse the living entity to the transcendental position of jnana (knowledge) and vairagya
- In the Vedanta-sutra, devotional service is clearly indicated, but the Mayavadi philosophers refuse to accept the spiritual body of the Supreme Absolute Person and refuse to accept that the living entity has an individual existence
- Indirect devotional service is divided into laughter, compassion, anger, chivalry, dread, astonishment and ghastliness. Devotional service can therefore be divided into twelve types, each of which has a different color
- It is said here that this devotional service is eternally existing. It is not as the Mayavadi philosophers claim
- It is said in the Srimad-Bhagavatam that this devotional service is so powerful that even if a devotee occasionally falls down from the standard there is no loss for him
- The devotional service of the Lord is so auspicious that all demigods and sages, up to the Lord Himself, became pleased with the devotee, and therefore the devotee finds everything auspicious
- The Lord says that work in devotional service is better than dry mental speculation. Devotional service is easier than the latter because, being transcendental in nature, it frees one from reaction