Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Devotional Service to God Gives Freedom from Unwanted Things
Pages in category "Devotional Service to God Gives Freedom from Unwanted Things"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- If one is actually executing devotional service, then anarthas, the unwanted things associated with material enjoyment, will automatically disappear
- In the neophyte stage, sadhana-bhakti includes faith, association with devotees, and practicing devotional service. Thus one is freed from all unwanted things
- In the next stage, under the guidance of the spiritual master, the devotee executes regulative devotional service, and, as a result of such activities, he becomes freed from all unwanted occupations
- When a person is relieved from unwanted things, he becomes fixed in executing his Krsna activities. Indeed, he becomes attached to such activities and experiences ecstasy in executing devotional service
- When one is encouraged in devotional service by the association of devotees, one becomes free from all unwanted contamination by following the regulative principles and chanting and hearing
- When one is freed from all unwanted contamination, he advances with firm faith. When firm faith in devotional service awakens, a taste for hearing and chanting also awakens