Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Devotional Service to God Gives Auspiciousness
Pages in category "Devotional Service to God Gives Auspiciousness"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- May the SPG in the form of Lord Sri Caitanya bestow His causeless mercy upon us. His smiling glance at once drives away all the bereavements of the world, and His very words enliven the auspicious creepers of devotion by expanding their leaves
- My Lord, devotional service unto You is the only auspicious path. If one gives it up simply for speculative knowledge or the understanding that these living beings are spirit souls and the material world is false, he undergoes a great deal of trouble
- The devotee, who does not expect any personal benefit and whose only ambition is to spread the glories of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is blessed with all the auspicious results of bhakti-yoga, without hard labor
- The messenger said, "They (people like us) are never inclined to follow Your (Krsna's) instructions by performing devotional service, although it is pleasing to the heart and most auspicious for one's existence"
- Those who are engaged in auspicious activities in devotional service certainly understand that the ultimate enjoyer or beneficiary of all activities is the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- To learn devotional service is the duty of everyone. Therefore the spontaneous education of Prahlada Maharaja is supported as auspicious and perfect