Category:Devotees of God Take God's Prasadam
Pages in category "Devotees of God Take God's Prasadam"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Accepting the prasadam, all the Vaisnavas chanted the holy names "Hari! Hari!" The rising vibration of the holy name of Hari filled the entire universe
- After offering good eatables to the Lord, the devotee takes the remnants, called prasadam. Thus everything becomes spiritualized, and there is no danger of a downfall
- As evidence of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mercy, we are experiencing that the people of Africa are taking to Krsna consciousness, chanting and dancing and taking prasadam like other Vaisnavas
- Food offered to Lord Visnu and then taken by us makes us sufficiently resistant to material affection, and one who is accustomed to this practice is called a devotee of the Lord
- For all devotees chanting, attending arati ceremony, taking prasadam and attending classes is compulsory. If it is possible, everyone may go on sankirtana
- Fruits, leaves and milk in different varieties can be offered to the Lord, and after the Lord accepts the foodstuff, the devotee can partake of the prasada, by which all suffering in the struggle for existence will be gradually mitigated