Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Determined in Devotional Service to God
determination | determinations | determined | determinedly
Pages in category "Determined in Devotional Service to God"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Determined faith is called drdha-vrata, and it is the beginning of bhakti-yoga, or transcendental loving service. That is the verdict of all scriptures
- Determined in the transcendental loving service
- Dhruva Maharaja, the famous son of Maharaja Uttanapada, is known as the most exalted devotee of the Supreme Lord because of his firm determination in executing devotional service
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is said that pure devotees of the Lord execute devotional service with great determination. Such determination, as exhibited by Rukmini-devi, is the only price for purchasing Krsna's favor
- It is our duty to follow in the footsteps of Dhruva Maharaja, for he was very determined. We should also be determined to finish our duties in executing devotional service in this life; we should not wait for another life to finish our job
- One should always be fixed in Krsna consciousness and take the cure of devotional service with firm determination
- One who is forgiving and self-controlled, and who is engaged in devotional service with determination, his mind and intelligence dedicated to Me - such a devotee of Mine is very dear to Me
- Simply be determined to practice the process of Bhakti-yoga with whatever abilities you may have. If you are really sincere, then Krishna will give you help
- Sri Narada Muni, the supreme spiritual master, is testing Dhruva Maharaja to see how determined he is to prosecute devotional service. This is the process of accepting a disciple
- The first-class devotee is not interested in dry speculative methods meant for wasting time. In other words, one who has attained a mature determination in the matter of devotional service can be accepted as the first-class devotee
- The Pandavas were so malleable to the will of the Lord that they could sacrifice any amount of energy for the service of the Lord, and by such unalloyed determination they could secure the Lord's mercy in any shape they desired
- The practice of yoga, especially bhakti-yoga in Krsna consciousness, may appear to be a very difficult job. But if anyone follows the principles with great determination, the Lord will surely help, for God helps those who help themselves
- Those who strive to emulate the mahatmas never fall prey to passivity and regression. Their eagerness and determination to serve the Lord steadily increase