Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Desiring Krsna Consciousness
Pages in category "Desiring Krsna Consciousness"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- A devotee with intelligence plans so many things for the service of the Lord in Krsna consciousness that stagnant material desires become overflooded by the desire to serve the Lord
- A Krsna conscious person is always dovetailed with the supreme desire, for he has no desire for personal sense gratification
- A living being, to become desireless, how you can? I am living. I am not a dead body. Desire should be to satisfy Krsna. Attachment should be for Him. That's all. You have to change. That is Krsna consciousness
- He (Srutadeva) was very learned and had no desire other than to be fully situated in Krsna consciousness
- He (the person whose only desire is to serve the S P of Godhead) is to be considered liberated while living within the body or the material world. The conclusion, therefore, is that a person fully engaged in Krsna consciousness is a liberated person
- Krsna consciousness can be achieved simply by your intense desire that "This life I shall try to achieve favor of Krsna." Krsna will help you
- Krsna consciousness is an art of changing our hearts by purification from the dust of material desires. We cannot stop our desires because as living entities, desiring is the component part of our constitution. But we can purify our desires
- Krsna consciousness movement is not to stop desiring but purify desiring
- One who desires to advance in Krsna consciousness and spiritual understanding must give the utmost importance to brahminical culture and must understand Krsna (krsnaya govindaya). Then his life will be successful
- Origin of lust is also in the Supreme. If, therefore, lust is transformed into love for the Supreme, or transformed into Krsna consciousness - or, in other words, desiring everything for Krsna - then both lust and wrath can be spiritualized
- The Krsna consciousness devotees must always desire to remain in the society of devotees
- The Krsna consciousness movement means that we are trying to educate people to change the consciousness. We have got so many desires under different consciousness. So one desire, that "I am eternal servant of Krsna," this is called mukti
- The stage of pure Krsna Consciousness is when our only desire is to be serving Krsna with no personal considerations whatsoever
- This is gopis' desire. They want to see Krsna always, without being disturbed by the eyelids. This is Krsna consciousness
- Those who have no desire for Krsna consciousness and who are simply interested in possessing more and more material things - either in the shape of scientific knowledge or monetary gain - are all included under the control of atyahara
- Thus, one who is desirous of advancing in Krsna consciousness should relish the purport of Srimad-Bhagavatam through the discussions of authorized devotees
- We can conclude from this statement by Krsna that activities in Krsna consciousness will give everyone all perfection in their desires
- When one criticizes a pure devotee, he commits an offense that is very obstructive and dangerous for those who desire to advance in Krsna consciousness
- With this taste of Krishna Consciousness, we become more and more attracted, so more and more Krishna gives encouragement, and then more and more we increase in our desire to serve Krishna in pure Krishna Consciousness
- Without Krsna consciousness, you will have simply rubbish desires. And when you are Krsna conscious, then you desire rightly