Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Desiring Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Desiring Devotional Service to God"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- A devotee of the Lord always has the Lord in his mind, and thus he does not need to be desireless because all his desires are in relationship with the service of the Lord
- A person who desires unalloyed devotional service to Lord Krsna, who is praised by transcendental sound vibrations, should always hear about His glorification & transcendental qualities. This will surely kill all kinds of inauspiciousness in the heart
- All different varieties of atmaramas (those who take pleasure in atma), especially those established on the path of self-realization, though freed from all kinds of material bondage, desire to render unalloyed devotional service unto the P of G
- Even with your kama, desires, you execute devotional service, make connection with the Supreme Lord, a time will come, you'll become akamah, no more desires
- Everyone can enjoy the company of the Lord in the spiritual realm if he at all desires and sincerely tries for it by the process of bhakti-yoga
- If a devotee maintains some material desire and at the same time very sincerely desires to engage at the lotus feet of Krsna, Krsna may directly give him unalloyed devotional service and take away all his material desires and possessions
- It is said there that a person who is constantly engaged in devotional service by his body, mind and words, or even a person who is not practically engaged but is simply desiring to be so, is considered to be liberated
- It is the duty of the spiritual master to test the disciple to see how seriously he desires to execute devotional service. Then he may be initiated
- Therefore (that love which has the highest taste in the gradual succession of desire manifests itself in the form of conjugal love) I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) call it madhura-rasa. It has two further divisions, namely wedded and unwedded love
- Those devotees express their feelings in such a way that they automatically melt with ecstasy, and many transcendental symptoms become manifested in their bodies. Anyone desiring advancement in DS must follow in the footsteps of such devotees