Category:Described by Learned Scholars
Pages in category "Described by Learned Scholars"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Learned scholars have described the impetus of parental love for Krsna, existing in the elderly personalities who are in relation with Him, as follows
- Learned scholars therefore describe the features of His body at this time as nava-yauvana, newly-invented youthfulness. At this stage of Krsna's bodily features, the conjugal love affairs with the gopis and similar pastimes become very prominent
- Learned scholars who are free from mistakes, illusions and propensities to cheat have thus described the planetary systems and their particular symptoms, measurements and locations
- Sometimes learned scholars describe "predominating" to mean a person intolerant of being neglected
- Srila Rupa Gosvami states herein that according to some learned scholars, the three kinds of transcendental mellow so far described - namely, servitude, fraternity and parental affection - are sometimes mixed up
- Sukadeva Gosvami continued: My dear King, 1,300,000 yojanas (10,400,000 miles) above the planets of the seven sages is the place that learned scholars describe as the abode of Lord Visnu