Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Derived from Devotional Service to God
derivations | derivation | derivative | derive | derived | derives | deriving
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Derived from Devotional Service to God"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Srila Rupa Gosvami also wrote many books, the most famous of which is the Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu. From that book one can understand the essence of devotional service to Krsna and the transcendental mellows one can derive from such service
- Srila Rupa Gosvami says that if brahmananda, or the happiness of becoming one with the Supreme, is multiplied by one trillionfold, still it cannot be compared with an atomic fraction of the happiness derived from the ocean of devotional service
- The transcendental mellows derived from devotional service are also of five varieties
- There is a gulf of difference between the results derived from devotional service and those derived from religious rituals
- To be more clear, we may understand that the various feelings of happiness derived from discharging devotional service may be termed the "mellows" of devotional service
- Transcendental pleasure derived from devotional service can be divided into two groups: direct devotional service and indirect devotional service
- When our hearts begin to derive pleasure from the supreme reservoir of pleasure, then we can be satisfied. That transcendental satisfaction is possible only in devotional service, in full Krsna consciousness
- When the nectar of Krsna's pastimes is sprinkled on that creeper, the happiness derived by the twigs, flowers and leaves is ten million times greater than that derived by the creeper itself