Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
deranged | derangement
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya's Derangeness (1 P)
Pages in category "Deranged"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Because of the movements of the water, the trees on the bank of a river, when reflected on the water, seem to move. Similarly, when the eyes move because of some mental derangement, the land appears to move also
- By scientific adaptation, one is able to remember the Lord even at the end of life, when the power of remembrance is slackened due to derangement of bodily membranes
- The anxiety caused by separation from Krsna has made Me (Lord Caitanya) impatient, and I can think of no way to meet Him. O My friends, you are also deranged by lamentation. Who, therefore, will tell Me how to find Him?
- There is no material. When you forget Krsna, that is material. Just like madness. Madness is not our natural position, but when your brain is deranged, then it is madness
- When Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu was attacked by vayu-vyadhi (derangement of the air within the body) Buddhimanta Khan paid for all requisite medicines and treatments to cure the Lord
- When one fails to take advantage of intelligence he becomes a deranged man, and so a living being is dependent on intelligence or the direction of a superior being