This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Denying God"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Actually, at the present moment all systems of religion deny the worship of the form of the Lord due to ignorance of His transcendental form
- Atheists do not want God because they're always sinful, and if they think of God, that there is God, then there is a great risk of punishment. They shudder. Therefore they deny God
- If God, or Krsna, is satisfied, then whole world is satisfied. The modern civilization is lacking this knowledge. Asuric civilization, demonic civilization, what to speak of satisfying God, they are denying the existence of God
- If there is God, then I become responsible for my sinful life. So therefore let me deny God: "There is no God," or "God is dead. Finish, finished
- In explaining Vedanta I (Siva as Sankaracarya) describe the same Mayavada philosophy in order to mislead the entire population toward atheism by denying the personal form of the Lord
- In other words, the foolish leaders want to completely deny the existence of the Lord. In the name of secular state, such leaders are enacting various plans every year
- In their philosophical discussions the Mayavadis deny the existence of the Supreme Lord's multifarious energies. Such sub-standard debates are indeed on the kindergarten level
- Krsna is explaining Himself; God is explaining Himself. We shall not take that statement, but either we shall deny or we shall accept God without any head and leg and so on, so many things. This is our disease
- Krsna says, that those who are miscreants, always disobeying the laws of nature or always denying the prime factor behind the wonderful activities of nature, are mudha, rascals
- The atheist directly denies the existence of the SPG, and the impersonalists support the atheists by stressing the impersonal aspect of the Supreme Lord. Thus far we have not come across any mantra in Sri Isopanisad in which the SPG is denied
- The Mayavadi cannot think beyond this material experience, and thus he denies the Lord's ability to sleep within the water
- The person who denies the existence of the Lord and declares himself the Lord is called asura, and as such he is given protection by the strength of limited power subject to the sanction of the Lord
- The second offense to the holy name is to deny that Lord Visnu is the Absolute Truth. There is no difference between His name, quality, form, pastimes and activities, and one who sees a difference is considered an offender
- The Supreme Living Entity or God, has got unlimited potency to create. I do not think that any reasonable intelligent man or scientist can deny
- There are many philosophers who propound a concept of the Absolute Truth in which God cannot do this or that. They deny the incarnation of God, or the Supreme Absolute Truth in human form
- There is no profit in denying the supremacy of the Lord, who is the controller of all energies, but one should be constitutionally situated in one's own glory, namely to be situated in the pure consciousness of being the eternal servitor of the Lord
- This denial, that "I don't believe in God," is a existence like that, one who has forgotten his father and mother. That is maya, and that is material consciousness. Denying God in different way, "There is no God," that is also denial