Pages in category "Demoniac Mentality"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Bali Maharaja certainly became an exalted devotee, but he was somewhat anxious because his association was not purely devotional. The Supreme Personality of Godhead therefore assured him that his demoniac mentality would be annihilated
- By the association of devotees, the demoniac mentality is vanquished
- In Bhagavad-gita the Lord has explained His (Krsna's) position clearly, but the demoniac atheistic student squeezes out an interpretation to suit his own purpose and misleads unfortunate followers into the same mentality
- In this Kali-yuga, the demoniac mentality is employed in manufacturing various machines to facilitate the process of sense gratification
- King Pariksit inquired: My dear lord, due to their birth, the forty-nine Maruts must have been obsessed with a demoniac mentality. Why did Indra, the King of heaven, convert them into demigods? Did they perform any rituals or pious activities?
- King Vena developed the demonic mentality and presented himself as the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Such demons are numerous in this age of Kali, and all of them are condemned by great sages and saintly persons
- The defect of the demoniac mentality is expressed in this verse (SB 7.2.6) very clearly
- The demoniac mentality is described here (in BG 16.10). The demons' lust is never satiated. They will go on increasing and increasing their insatiable desires for material enjoyment. BG 1972 purports
- The only means to eradicate the demoniac mentality in society is to teach the science of Krsna consciousness
- The Supreme Lord Krsna can be known by persons who are in a relationship with Him through the discharge of devotional service, like Arjuna and his successors. Persons of demonic or atheistic mentality cannot know Krsna. BG 1972 purports
- There is a class of men with demoniac mentality who are always reluctant to accept the Lord as the Supreme Absolute Truth
- There is a difference between demoniac mentality and devotional mentality
- There is no need to accumulate money in the bank merely to increase one's bank balance. Such a mentality is described in Bhagavad-gita (BG 16.13) as asuric, demoniac
- They (persons who are engaged in destructive work) are all of the demoniac mentality, always challenging the supreme power of the Lord
- This (reluctant to accept Krsna as the Supreme Absolute Truth) is partially due to their (class of men with demoniac mentality) poor fund of knowledge & partially due to their stubborn obstinacy, which results from various misdeeds in the past & present
- Those of demoniac mentality will go on increasing and increasing their insatiable desires for material enjoyment
- Those who maintain a demoniac mentality are bewildered by the beauty of a woman, but those who are advanced in Krsna consciousness, or even those on the platform of goodness, are not bewildered
- We have personal experience of a person of such demoniac mentality, who, even at the point of death, was requesting the physician to prolong his life for four years more because his plans were not yet complete. BG 1972 purports
- When the parents engage their minds in the lotus feet of the Lord and in such a state the child is born, naturally good devotee children come; when the society is full of such good population, there is no trouble from demoniac mentalities