Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
deliberate | deliberated | deliberates | deliberating | deliberations | deliberation | deliberative
Pages in category "Deliberation"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- According to the deliberate opinion of all revealed scriptures, the spiritual master is nondifferent from Krsna. Lord Krsna in the form of the spiritual master delivers His devotees
- After deliberating on this point, he (Bali Maharaja) decided that Lord Visnu should be pleased in all circumstances, even at the risk of ignoring the guru's advice to the contrary
- After much deliberation and consideration, when one has attained the perfection of knowledge, one comes to the conclusion that Krsna, or God, is the original cause of all causes
- Narada was born from the best deliberation of Brahma because Narada was able to deliver the Supreme Lord to anyone he liked
- Narada was born from the deliberation of Brahma, which is the best part of the body. Vasistha was born from his breathing, Daksa from a thumb, Bhrgu from his touch, and Kratu from his hand
- Seeing your own Koran and deliberating over what is written there, what is your conclusion
- Simply by nondevotional speculation on the rope and the snake, one cannot approach the Absolute Truth. Therefore devotional service is stressed as more important than deliberation or mental speculation to understand the Absolute Truth
- So long there is deliberation of sinful and pious activities, that is called karma. Karma has got two results, either suffering or enjoying. Of course, in this material world there is no enjoyment. But with the hope of enjoyment, we agree to suffer
- Some steps should be taken immediately. After some deliberation, she (Rukmini) decided to send a message to Krsna, and so that she might not be deceived, she selected a qualified brahmana as her messenger
- Sometimes devotees in santa-rasa become stunned, peaceful, jubilant, deliberate, reflective, anxious, dexterous and argumentative. These symptoms indicate continuous ecstasy, or established emotion
- The brahmana continued, "After due deliberation, You (Krsna) may act as You please, but if You want to do something, You must do it immediately. There is not much time left for action"
- The instructions given to the disciple by the S.M. at the time of initiation should be strictly followed. That will make one advance to the spiritual path. If one deliberately defies such instructions, then his advancement is hampered
- The land was there before our birth, before we came to the land. How did it become our property? Such deliberation will help us understand that there is a supreme proprietor of everything - the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The mind is subjected to all kinds of material experiences (happiness and distress), and the intelligence is the feature of the mind's deliberation
- The root cause of the despondency of Vyasadeva was his deliberate avoidance of glorifying the Lord in his various editions of the Puranas
- There is no difference between a good wife and good intelligence. One who possesses good intelligence can deliberate properly and save himself from many dangerous conditions
- We are making deliberation, "This is pious activities, this is impious." That is also good. Doing things blindly, that is another thing, but if one has this deliberation, "This is sinful activity and this is sinful activity," he is better than them
- We are putting these books for deliberation before the topmost thinkers of human society. Therefore, I have to see that in all languages all of our books are published
- When one takes to Krsna consciousness, one at once becomes completely aloof from bodily activities. In such a controlled life, in which his deliberations are changed, he lives happily within the city of nine gates
- When there is deliberate negligence of the regulative principles of religious life, the women as a class become polluted, and as a result there are unwanted children
- While Brahma was deliberating with his sons, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Visnu, roared tumultuously like a great mountain
- With great deliberation, they have established the truth that the distance between Sumeru and the mountain known as Lokaloka is one fourth of the diameter of the universe - or, in other words, 125,000,000 yojanas (1 billion miles)
- Without further deliberation, the demon Vrkasura approached Lord Siva to place his hand on Lord Siva’s head