Category:Dedicating to Krsna
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Dedicating to God (1 C, 13 P)
Pages in category "Dedicating to Krsna"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- A spiritual master's qualification is that he is brahma-nistha, which means that he has given up all other activities and has dedicated his life to working only for the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna
- Actually, all of you are more than sannyasis. Anyone who has dedicated his life to Krishna, he is sannyasi, yogi, and everything
- Although you are only two you should carry on all your programs as far as possible. In the beginning I was only one and I started everything, so you have twice as many men. Trust in Krsna and simply dedicate your life
- Arjuna, you should always think of Me (Krsna) in the form of Krsna and at the same time carry out your prescribed duty of fighting. With your activities dedicated to Me and your mind and intelligence fixed on Me, you will attain Me without doubt
- Arjuna, you should always think of Me in the form of Krsna and at the same time carry out your prescribed duty of fighting. With your activities dedicated to Me and your mind and intelligence fixed on Me, you will attain Me without doubt
- Because the cowherd boys were under the illusion that Krsna could be in some mishap, their symptoms are not at all astonishing; they had dedicated their friendship, their possessions, their desires and their very selves to Krsna
- Bhakti-yoga means not only dedicating life to Krsna but also to serve the Vaisnava, tat-purusa. Tat-purusa means to serve a person who has dedicated his life to Krsna
- Brahma said, "In Vrndavana there is no distinction between material and spiritual because everything is dedicated to Your loving service"
- O Brahmana Vyasadeva, it is decided by the learned that the best remedial measure for removing all troubles and miseries is to dedicate one's activities to the service of the Supreme Lord Personality of Godhead (Sri Krsna)
- One should not be like the karmis, who perform pious activities and then formally offer the results to Krsna. That is karma-kanda. One should not aspire for the results of his pious activities, but should dedicate oneself fully and then act piously
- One who has dedicated his life to the service of Krsna through these nine methods should be understood to be the most learned person, for he has acquired complete knowledge
- One who is forgiving and self-controlled, and who is engaged in devotional service with determination, his mind and intelligence dedicated to Me - such a devotee of Mine is very dear to Me
- Our life is dedicated to Krishna, and you should work for Him 24 hours. We have different varieties of service
- So far taking sannyasa is concerned, you are already more than Sannyasi because your life is dedicated to Krsna. Sannyas does not mean change of dress
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu confirmed that no one is as fortunate as the residents of Vrajabhumi, and specifically the cowherd girls, who dedicated their everything for the satisfaction of the Lord
- The acarya replied, "When the activities of the four castes and the four asramas are dedicated to Krsna, they constitute the best means whereby one can attain the highest goal of life"
- The brahmanas said, "They (the wives of the brahmanas) have so devotedly dedicated their lives to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, that they could easily do what is ordinarily so difficult"
- The devotee said, "Observing all Your transcendental qualities, I have also become attracted and have decided to dedicate my life to Your loving service"
- The gopis are always absorbed in thoughts of Me (Krsna). They have dedicated body, desire, life and soul to Me
- The gopis had only Krsna within their hearts. They were completely surrendered and dedicated souls
- The gopis said, "We have left our homes with the hope that we shall completely devote and dedicate our lives to Your (Krsna's) service. We are simply begging to be engaged as Your servants"
- The great workers of distinction, the great philosophers & mystics, the great chanters of the Vedic hymns & the great followers of Vedic principles cannot achieve any fruitful result without dedication of such great qualities to the service of the Lord
- Therefore, you should always think of Me in the form of Krsna and at the same time carry out your prescribed duty of fighting. With your activities dedicated to Me and your mind & intelligence fixed on Me, you will attain Me without doubt. BG 8.7 - 1972
- They (the gopis) dedicated their bodies, and everything they possessed, to the service of Sri Krsna, taking it for granted that their bodies were meant for His enjoyment
- They (the inhabitants of Vrndavana) had dedicated everything to Krsna: their lives, property, affection, activities - everything was for Krsna - and when they saw Him in that condition, they became overwhelmed with fear and fell down on the ground
- They dedicated their souls only for the satisfaction of the Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna. There was not the slightest tinge of sexual love between the gopis and Krsna
- They engage the power of speech in the glorification of My qualities and form. They also dedicate their minds unto Me and try to give up all kinds of material desires. Thus My devotees are characterized
- This process entails always considering oneself the eternal servant of Krsna, making friends with Him and dedicating everything unto Him. These nine items of devotional service, when directly offered to Krsna, constitute the highest attainment of life
- We cannot stop this movement. It is actually a fight against Maya. So Maya may also sometimes cause casualties in our camp. So, we must only thank Krsna and seriously dedicate everything for Him
- When one dedicates the duties of varnasrama-dharma to Krsna, he is eligible for five kinds of liberation. Thus he is transferred to the spiritual world in Vaikuntha. This is the highest goal of life and the verdict of all revealed scriptures
- When pure knowledge is beyond all material affinity but is not dedicated to the Supreme Personality of Godhead (Krsna), it does not appear very beautiful, although it is knowledge without a material tinge