Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Decorating Radharani"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Radharani was decorated with the ornaments of vilasa, and Her beauty increased to give pleasure to Sri Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Radharani's friend told her, "I see that the decoration on Your forehead is very nicely made, and so it appears that Krsna was not too disturbed in painting it. Otherwise, he could not have painted such exact lines!"
- The flickering movements of Radharani's eyebrows could conquer the powerful bow of Cupid. To increase the joy of Her beloved, Her body was decorated with the ornaments of lalita alankara
- The love of the gopis for Krsna is full of transcendental ecstasy. It appears to be a brilliant jewel, and enlightened by such a transcendental jewel, Radharani's body is further perfumed and decorated with kunkuma
- The ornaments decorating Her body are the blazing ecstasies of goodness and the constantly existing ecstasies, headed by jubilation. All these ecstasies are the ornaments all over Her body
- When Lord Sri Krsna happens to see Srimati Radharani decorated with these lalita ornaments, They both eagerly want to meet each other
- When Srimati Radharani was decorated with the ornament of lalita alankara, just to increase Sri Krsna's love, an attractive curve was manifested by Her neck, knees and waist. This was brought about by Her timidity and apparent desire to avoid Krsna