Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
decay | decayed | decaying | decays
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Decay"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.
- The Bhagavad-gita indicates that in the material world all component forms are subject to decay and death, regardless of their duration of life
- The body is born, it grows, it stays, it produces by-products, then it begins to decay, and at the last stage it vanishes. Therefore the field is a nonpermanent material thing. However, the ksetra-jna, the knower of the field, its proprietor, is different
- The unmanifested forces of time are so powerful that they decay all matter in due course
- Their (the varied expansions of the Personality of Godhead) bodies, composed of eternity, bliss and knowledge, are everlasting; there is no chance of their decaying, for they are not creations of the material world
- There are changes of the body, which are six in number: the body is born, it grows, it stays, it produces by-products, then it begins to decay, and at the last stage it vanishes