Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
dazzle | daze | dazzling | dazzlingly
Pages in category "Dazzling"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- Actually, this large lizard was King Nrga, and when questioned by the Supreme Personality of Godhead he immediately bowed down before the Lord, touching to the ground the helmet on his head, which was as dazzling as the sunshine
- Although King Satrajit was known to everyone, he could not be recognized because of the dazzling effulgence of the Syamantaka jewel
- At the same time, many hundreds of well-known prostitutes began to proceed on various vehicles. They were all very eager to meet the Lord, and their beautiful faces were decorated with dazzling earrings, which enhanced the beauty of their foreheads
- At this time, the earth personified appeared before Lord Krsna and greeted Him with a Vaijayanti flower garland. She then returned the dazzling earrings of Aditi, bedecked with jewels and gold
- He also acknowledged the service of the devotees & vanquished their distress by His beautiful smile. The reflection of His face, decorated with earrings, was so pleasing because it dazzled with the rays from His lips & the beauty of His nose and eyebrows
- His hair was dazzling like gold because he (Narada) was a great saint, and when he entered the assembly house it appeared that the sun-god was personally present in the midst of the assembly
- His thousands of extended hoods are adorned with dazzling jewels surpassing the sun
- In the Bhagavad-gita, the Lord explains His personal rays (brahma-jyotir), the dazzling effulgence of His personal form
- In the center of the city was a residence made specifically for King Ugrasena. This was the most dazzling of all the houses
- In the spiritual sky, the effulgence of Brahman is spread all around, and the whole system is dazzling in spiritual light
- Indra, the King of heaven, was conscious of his offense before Krsna; therefore he stealthily appeared before Him in a secluded place. He immediately fell down at the lotus feet of Krsna, although his own crown was dazzling like sunshine
- Maha-Visnu possessed dazzling beauty, and His palms were like lotus flowers. He was further beautified by the different emblems of the visnu-murti - the conchshell, club, disc and lotus flower - which He held in His four hands
- Many hundreds of well-known prostitutes began to proceed on various vehicles. They were all very eager to meet the Lord (Krsna), and their beautiful faces were decorated with dazzling earrings, which enhanced the beauty of their foreheads
- Many hundreds of well-known prostitutes began to proceed on various vehicles. They were all very eager to meet the Lord, and their beautiful faces were decorated with dazzling earrings, which enhanced the beauty of their foreheads
- Maya enchants the entire world. Indeed, people have forgotten the ultimate goal of life because of the dazzling attractions of the material world
- Mentioned in Sri Isopanisad 15: "O my Lord (Krsna), sustainer of all that lives, Your real face is covered by Your dazzling effulgence. Kindly remove that covering and exhibit Yourself to Your pure devotee"
- The children said: Krsna came in between the two trees & the wooden mortar was topsy-turvied & stuck in between the trees. Krsna pulled the rope, and the trees fell down, then two very dazzling men came out of the trees, and they said something to Krsna
- The effulgence of his (the Mura demon's) body was so dazzling that he was difficult to see with open eyes
- The effulgence of his body (Demon Mura's) was so dazzling that he was difficult to see with open eyes. When he came out, he first took out his trident and rushed the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The night was full of moonlight, which made the waves of the Ganges look dazzling. All directions were clear and bright
- The other parts of Maha-Visnu's legs, the joints and lower extremities, were all very beautiful, the nails of His feet were dazzling, and His toes were as beautiful as the petals of the lotus flower. His helmet was decorated with very valuable jewels
- The soldiers, their upper and lower garments waving in the breeze, naturally looked very beautiful, and in the light of the glittering sunshine their shields, ornaments and sharp, clean weapons appeared dazzling
- The soul is a spiritual spark which is many, many times more illuminating, dazzling and powerful than sun, moon or electricity. Human life is spoiled when man does not realize his real identity with his soul
- The Upanisads confirm that one has to penetrate the dazzling effulgence of Brahman before one can see the real face of the Personality of Godhead
- This dazzling attraction, especially the attractive beauty of a woman, is meant for persons who are not surrendered to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Unless one is saved from the wrong conception of the body and the soul, there is no knowledge of Godhead, and unless there is knowledge of God, all advancement of material civilization, however dazzling, should be considered a failure
- Unless, one is saved from the wrong conception of the body and the soul, there is no knowledge of Godhead, and unless there is knowledge of God, all advancement of material civilization, however dazzling, should be considered a failure
- When Arjuna witnessed the universal form of Krsna, whose dazzling teeth were practically devouring the very existence of the universe, Arjuna's mouth became dried up
- While Krsna was within the mouth of Aghasura, the demon's spirit soul came out like a dazzling light, illuminating all directions, and waited in the sky