Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
damage | damageable | damaged | damages | damaging
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Damage"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- If there is damage to the car, the owner of the car, being overly attached to the car, feels pain
- It can be said that a person sitting in his car is certainly different from his car, but if there is damage to the car, the owner of the car, being overly attached to the car, feels pain
- It was in great fun that the goddess of fortune wanted to associate with Lord Krsna. The goddess of fortune considered that her vow of chastity would not be damaged by her relationship with Krsna
- Oh, please bring me (Hiranyakasipu) a stick! This Prahlada is damaging our name and fame. Because of his bad intelligence, he has become like a cinder in the dynasty of the demons
- One who accepts a visayi disciple is not a bona fide spiritual master. Even if he is, his position may be damaged due to association with an unscrupulous visayi
- The goddess of fortune considered that her vow of chastity would not be damaged by her relationship with Krsna. Rather, by associating with Krsna she could enjoy the benefit of the rasa dance
- The most dangerous animal is a mad elephant, for if a mad elephant enters a garden, it causes tremendous damage to plants and trees
- This sandesh can be kept at least for a fortnight without damage, but cheese cannot be kept more than three days
- Thus (when one's mind is polluted, it is very difficult to remember Krsna, and when remembrance of Lord Krsna is hampered, one's life is unproductive) one becomes unpopular in the eyes of the people in general, for this damages his religiosity and fame
- We are prepared to pay cash 4 lacs less what we have already paid. Otherwise they must return our money and pay all damages, interest, etc, and we shall leave the temple as it is and shall go away: what can be done
- We have seen, that in Moscow, all big, big buildings, they are not recent buildings, they are old, damaged buildings, and (indistinct). So that means their economic condition is not so sound. The old buildings are not very nicely renovated