Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Daily 24 Hours of Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Daily 24 Hours of Devotional Service to God"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- I want that in our temple there should be program that we are always engaged in devotional service, twenty-four hours
- I want to see that all my disciples are engaged 24 hours in the service of the Lord
- If one is very serious about liberation, he must stick to the process of transcendental loving service, engaging twenty-four hours a day in the highest stage of ecstasy, and he must certainly be aloof from all activities of sense gratification
- If the devotee can be engaged twenty-four hours each day in devotional service they do not want anything else, not even the happiness of liberation or of becoming one with the Supreme
- If you adherently be always engaged in some sort of service, twenty-four hours in the service of the Supreme Lord Krsna in Krsna consciousness, there is no power in the world who can drag you into this sense gratification province
- If you simply stick to the regulative principles & always keep yourself & your child 24 hours engaged in devotional service, so much that you will be too much busy serving Krishna to think about other things. In this way, your mind can become steady
- It is our desire that we shall always be engaged fully 24 hours in the service of Lord Krishna; in this way our lives will become perfectly joyful simply by singing and dancing and taking Prasadam
- Krsna says that "I give him intelligence." To whom? Satata-yuktanam, those who are engaged twenty-four hours. In which way he is engaged? Bhajatam, bhajana, those who are engaged in devotional service
- Krsna says that "One who is engaged in devotional service to Me without any deviation," that means twenty-four hours in Krsna consciousness, "he is pure"
- One who engages in Your devotional service twenty-four hours a day, desiring only Your mercy, will very soon attain shelter at Your lotus feet
- Our life is dedicated to Krishna, and you should work for Him 24 hours. We have different varieties of service
- Our real desireless state to be always engaged twenty four hours in the service of the Lord
- Ramai and Nandai, the twentieth and twenty-first among the important devotees in Jagannatha Puri, always assisted Govinda twenty-four hours a day in rendering service to the Lord
- Regarding my books, everyone should read. I am also reading. Everyone should be engaged 24 hours. That is the sum and substance. How much you should read and how much you should do other types of service, that has to be decided by each individual devotee
- Serve Krsna to the best of your capacity and when you are 24 hours engaged in the transcendental loving service of the Lord that is the highest stage of transcendental bliss or Krsna Consciousness
- Stay strong in Krishna's service by strictly following the regulative principles, chanting 16 rounds daily, without fail, reading all our literatures, and engaging whole-heartedly in devotional service, 24 hours
- Sukhada means one who is always giving pleasure to Krishna. That you can do by engaging in His service 24 hours. Surely then He will be pleased and bestow upon you all blessings for making rapid advancement in Krishna Consciousness
- The International Society for Krishna Consciousness has been organized for this purpose. In every center of this Society - not only in the morning, evening or noon, but practically twenty-four hours a day - there is continuous devotional service going on
- The Lord's associates would also ask, "How is it that Rupa and Sanatana are engaging in devotional service twenty-four hours daily?" At that time the person who had returned from Vrndavana would praise Srila Rupa and Sanatana Gosvamis
- The senses cannot be controlled unless one is engaged in the service of the Lord; therefore the bona fide spiritual master, who has full control over his senses, engages twenty-four hours a day in the Lord’s service
- They engage almost twenty-four hours daily in rendering service to the Lord. They usually sleep only an hour and a half, and some days, when they continuously chant the Lord's holy name, they do not sleep at all
- Those who are 24-hours engaged in rendering loving devotional service to the Lord. To such person Krsna gives intelligence, not others
- Those who are pure devotees do not aspire for any concession, and out of spontaneous love try to engage themselves in devotional service 24 hours each day, 365 days every year, without any stoppage
- Thus we hold continuous activities in devotional service twenty-four hours daily. This is called sato vrtti, or following in the footsteps of the previous acaryas who expertly filled every moment of time with Krsna conscious activities
- To be empowered by the Supreme Personality of Godhead, one has to qualify himself. This means that one must engage twenty-four hours daily in the loving devotional service of the Lord
- Twenty four hours daily in the loving service