Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Karatala (1 C, 21 P)
Pages in category "Cymbals"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- I want to form a sankirtana party in which two members will play mrdanga, eight will play the cymbals, two will play on tampura, and one harmonium, besides that there will be the leader of the party
- I wish to form a nice Kirtana party consisting of 12 heads - 2 mrdanga players, 1 harmonium player in melody, 1 tambura player, and at least 6 cymbal players. In this way 12 heads shall perform Kirtana very rhythmically and melodiously
- In the four groups there were eight mrdangas and thirty-two cymbals. All together they began to vibrate the transcendental sound, and everyone said, "Very good! Very good"
- Now He loudly sings all kinds of songs, claps, and plays drums and hand cymbals, making a tumultuous sound that deafens our ears
- Now we have "Mrdangas" and cymbals. Let us organize a Kirtana party both at New York and at San Francisco and on our off days at least twice in a week let us have our Kirtana outside
- The foolish persons, they do not take care. They think they are very much advanced, they have no need to attend arati or to play on the mrdanga or cymbal. But that is not fact. So many items are there given by the acaryas
- These boys, they are playing mrdangas, they are playing cymbals, dancing, every item is taken into account. Every item. Not that it is going futile. No. That is Krsna consciousness, that is bhakti-marga
- They (my disciples) are arranging kirtana programme at different places and I think the Mrdanga and cymbals will increase the dignity of kirtana
- Throughout arati there is bell ringing, cymbals, mrdanga, gong, harmonium, etc
- While in the water they sometimes formed one circle and sometimes many circles, and while in the water they used to play cymbals and imitate the croaking of frogs
- While the King (Yudhisthira) was taking the avabhrtha bath, many groups of professional singers sang as vinas, flutes, gongs and cymbals were played, and thus a tumultuous sound vibrated in the sky